49ers hosed by 13th man

Marshenko

Call goes against team, team stops playing and lets other team win, then win Super Bowl, then win multiple Super Bowls, all while quitting team proceeds to draft retards, sign retard free agents, and be worst franchise in football.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Call goes against team, team stops playing and lets other team win, then win Super Bowl, then win multiple Super Bowls, all while quitting team proceeds to draft retards, sign retard free agents, and be worst franchise in football.

Pretty much... Y'all won those rings when you were cheating, haven't won **** since... And won't win **** else...

thaynes

I've seen worse calls during Raider games.... This isn't even close to the ****ty calls we get in Oakland playa.. Just watch the tuck play... It was the only time in NFL history that RULE was ever called up to that point...
Ok so you do understand that it was a rule of the game for like 20 years before that game......

Marshenko

Playing in AFC Championships and Super Bowls > Drafting in Top 10 and coming up with ****ing Darrius Heyward-Bey, Robert Gallery, Fabian Washington, JaMarcus Russell, Darren McFadden, Rolando McClain ... a regular Who's Who of Pro Bowl participants.

thaynes

Playing in AFC Championships and Super Bowls > Drafting in Top 10 and coming up with ****ing Darrius Heyward-Bey, Robert Gallery, Fabian Washington, JaMarcus Russell, Darren McFadden, Rolando McClain ... a regular Who's Who of Pro Bowl participants.

Half of those guys have md connections. Idk if that's a good thing or not......

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

You only as good as your QB... Just look at Denver... You guys looked like **** until Bledsoe got hurt... You weren't winning anything with him... When Brady is gone y'all will be back in the dumpster firing Bellicheat...

I never said the Raiders were sick or drafted the best, I said they got cheated... This isn't a fumble??? Lmao!
u8VcuJM.gif

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Did I say Harris played with oakland?

No but saying oakland hasn't been good since Franco played for Pitt would be a stupid comparison... Oakland won a ring 83 and Franco was garbage then... They went to the bowl in 2002 to, but I'm assuming Franco was tearing4 it up somewere that year also?

thaynes

No but saying oakland hasn't been good since Franco played for Pitt would be a stupid comparison... Oakland won a ring 83 and Franco was garbage then... They went to the bowl in 2002 to, but I'm assuming Franco was tearing4 it up somewere that year also?

Being good for one year means nothing. No body says o remember that 83 raiders team?. No they say remember the 2000 decade patriots, the 70's steelers, the 2000 decade yankees, braves of the 90's. Those types of teams. If you can't see how Franco Harris relates to your team you're not really a fan.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Being good for one year means nothing. No body says o remember that 83 raiders team?. No they say remember the 2000 decade patriots, the 70's steelers, the 2000 decade yankees, braves of the 90's. Those types of teams. If you can't see how Franco Harris relates to your team you're not really a fan.

Yeah ok, I'm not really a fan... I just follow this ****ty ass team for bandwagon purposes...:rolleyes:

thaynes

I don't disagree that it should have been a fumble, I think it should've been a fumble because the rule is stupid. Not because the refs didn't make the right call. So a play, that i wasnt alive to see,forever linked to the raiders involving Harris.....do you see the connection to say the raiders haven't been good since Franco Harris (played)?

Joker

pretty sure you can only think it was a fumble since it was ruled to not be a fumble in the game