49ers hosed by 13th man

thaynes

Youre right, see my reply post (#16)
You also just fell for one of the classic blunders, which is talking to a Raider fan about football.

Luckily I'm on the east coast so I don't have to be worried about getting shot at a bus stop after one of Oaklands many losses

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Here are other things that were happening and in fashion 15 YEARS AGO

fashion1.jpg

1990-1999-Fashions-Home-Of-The-ACHS-Eagles.jpg

I don't know of any? How about you, what you got?

I don't get it?

I think he's saying quit crying like a baby and move on

Either that, or phx wears Bright Blue Jelly Clogs, either way its a lose-lose scenario.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Luckily I'm on the east coast so I don't have to be worried about getting shot at a bus stop after one of Oaklands many losses

Lucky you..! That's almost as bad as stabbing somebody to death and then praising the lord after they won the Superbowl.... Sweet baby Jesus!

Either that, or phx wears Bright Blue Jelly Clogs, either way its a lose-lose scenario.

I've rocked some of those before...

thaynes

Pretty sure the charges were dropped. Yet again you go back 15 years. He turned in his friends, the ones who killed the guys. Also let's not play like these dudes were innocent bystanders either.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Pretty sure the charges were dropped. Yet again you go back 15 years. He turned in his friends, the ones who killed the guys. Also let's not play like these dudes were innocent bystanders either.

Damn snitched his homies out! Say it ain't so! Sweet baby Jesus!

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Youre right, see my reply post (#16)
You also just fell for one of the classic blunders, which is talking to a Raider fan about football.

It's #3.....behind never getting into a land war in Asia but only slightly less well-known is never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line