49ers hosed by 13th man

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans

What is there to say here? lol Honestly, there were some really bad calls in this game, but I don't truly think that the game was fixed. This video does a really good job of highlighting the bad calls of the NFC championship though...

Open for comments!

Last edited by a moderator:

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
There are bad calls in every game. The fact that you are from SF illustrates what this is all about.

Joker

no **** its open for comments, this is an open forum dumbass

and the point in the beginning that the nfl wants to create the best games. that worked out so well for them by getting seattle to win the nfc. that superbowl was a classic with so much drama and nailbiting

Marshenko

You lost me on the first play when the guy bitched about the call on Whitner launching himself off of his feet to hit a defenseless receiver.

3XC

Big Truss
The NFL actually turned out the lights to job the Ravens and favor the Niners, y'alls fans should drink deep from the waters of Lake Shutthe****up

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
no **** its open for comments, this is an open forum dumbass

and the point in the beginning that the nfl wants to create the best games. that worked out so well for them by getting seattle to win the nfc. that superbowl was a classic with so much drama and nailbiting

49ers lost. deal with it. they need to play better next year.

Joker- I got your dumbass...

Treb-

Being that I live here in the Bay Area, you obviously will see this stuff float around via Social Media. I thought that the points made were compelling enough to share, hence why I did. With that being said, I am actually originally from Illinois and have been a Bears fan since the '85 Bears...

You can't tell me that there weren't some seriously miscalled penalties or missed calls all together in that game...

rossthefireman

mexicola
I saw this video yesterday and as a rabid Niner fan I didn't bring it up. Why?
1) I believe the NFL has influenced games for years. Let's be honest, this should be Seattles second ring
2) the Niners benefitted from a non PI call last year in the playoffs to end a game
3) can't complain when Kap made those turnovers all on his own.

Treb

Retired
Joker- I got your dumbass...

Treb-

Being that I live here in the Bay Area, you obviously will see this stuff float around via Social Media. I thought that the points made were compelling enough to share, hence why I did. With that being said, I am actually originally from Illinois and have been a Bears fan since the '85 Bears...

You can't tell me that there weren't some seriously miscalled penalties or missed calls all together in that game...

then tell all the 49er bitches to shut the **** up.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I thought the 49ers got less help from officiating than Seattle but it didnt look obvious like some games do......but as I was rooting against Seattle, it's impossible to have an unbiased opinion as you pay more attention to getting hosed

That's gotta be a hard ass game to officiate. Both teams are trying to out physical the other.....you'll never see a game like that which appears to be called "well"

Wanna see a team get home cooking? Watch a ku game at phog Allen. There's been more rapes go unpunished there than the VIP area of the capital city club in the atl

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I've seen worse calls during Raider games.... This isn't even close to the ****ty calls we get in Oakland playa.. Just watch the tuck play... It was the only time in NFL history that rule was ever called up to that point...

3XC

Big Truss
I thought the 49ers got less help from officiating than Seattle but it didnt look obvious like some games do......but as I was rooting against Seattle, it's impossible to have an unbiased opinion as you pay more attention to getting hosed

That's gotta be a hard ass game to officiate. Both teams are trying to out physical the other.....you'll never see a game like that which appears to be called "well"

Wanna see a team get home cooking? Watch a ku game at phog Allen. There's been more rapes go unpunished there than the VIP area of the capital city club in the atl

Between 2008 and 2011, while the Ravens and Steelers had the most brutal and violent rivalry in the NFL, the refs swallowed their whistles.

I recall the Ryan Clark hit on McGahee in Heinz where both guys got knocked the **** out. That play happens in 2013 and Goodell runs out onto the field in his bra and panties and cancels the remainder of the postseason.