4TF Triad-Breaking in issue

DStandridge

OHIPAL
Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's because I only have about 40-50 swing max on it. But I'm having an issue with the bat breaking in.

This evening during leagues, and I was waiting in the on deck circle (or lack of) I was taking the bat, and tapping it again a fence post. I noticed that the more "broken in sound" of the barrel was coming from the lower end of the barrel towards the taper. Closer to the "M" in Miken.

I've used Miken bats for years, and I've always have had them "break in" more towards the "K", or even the "E". But never something like this before.

Has anyone else that owns the all new 4TF Triad have / had the same type of issue when getting the barrel to break in? Once again, maybe it's lack of hits that I have one it (plan on getting together Monday, pending weather for BP).

But it just seems odd to me, that it's taking place so close to the taper, and not much in the "sweet spot", where I've usually have had my previous Miken's break in.

Thanks for your comments in advance.

mg0331

Coach
To me, I think the length of the barrel is a massive sweetspot. I sent one 310' that felt like it was in the same area. The next one was hit towards the end of the barrel and that went out, too. These bats are just sick and I barely swing my izzy psycho now because of it.