For Sale 6 2015 Eastons

sasha3825

Addicted to Softballfans
All 6 are 27oz. All returnable, no receipt. 100-200 indoor BP swings on each of them. Buyer pays fees if payment is not sent as a gift. All prices are shipped. I will consider a trade of a 26 or 27oz OG 100H. Thats it for a trade.

Kirby USSSA-$200
Baker USSSA-$200 SOLD
Wegman USSSA-$200 SOLD
Realtree ASA-$280 SOLD
Realtree USSSA-$280 SOLD
Mako Torq USSSA-$300 SOLD

DD5D3360-5F9F-42A7-93AB-75E06C7653B2_zpsqtby4s4u.jpg

Last edited:

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Umm looks like 2 bar codes on the baker, possibly the others kinda blurry. Just need a receipt, returnable if that's tge case

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
Lmao....troll...pls guy.....you always have new **** and always price it high. If ppl were smart and looked around...all same bats can be had for almost same prices with codes and valid papers. Gtfo here...you've always be a douche....always has and always will be. #swallowmykids

sasha3825

Addicted to Softballfans
Aren't you the same dude who posted a pic of your beat up old Lexus on one of my threads and then kept asking me to bang you, so looks like nothing has changed? I think you are confused what kind of a message board this is bro. Maybe try adult friend finder?

cali3

Addicted to Softballfans
Can you get a copy of the original receipt? Simple as calling the place you got the bats from and asking them to email you one, or if you ordered online, go to the website, sign in, look at past orders/purchases, print receipt.