6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
got the last 2 spots for my buddy and i. that was close. how will we know if the tourny gets expanded cause 1 of my guys didnt get in? and i also had the problem with the charging 60$. i used a different email and everything?

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
just wondering why the attendee list has 253 people on it and on the now closed registration page it says only 241?

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
this sucks missed out b/c im training a new guy at work...pm me if you can't play ill take your spot!

Sixes

K C C O
the website says "We are home to the world’s largest Superdraft Softball Tournament, attracting approximately 250 softball players to Illinois each spring to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital."

i don't think its a hard number if he has 20 teams, then that means w/ 253 there will be 12-13 guys per squad.

and you know someone will bail before this thing gets going.

dds109

Love you Son...
i got WAAAAYYY more skillz than u my friend.....1st to 3rd isnt a problem for me on singles.....:D:p

bwahahahaha no need to run the bases if you hit the ball over the fence young jedi... so ur done retiring for the 3rd time?:D

Filled up so fast you would think Hooters girls were giving out free handys at the concession stand!

wait what i thought that was already a signed deal...

dds109

Love you Son...
i got WAAAAYYY more skillz than u my friend.....1st to 3rd isnt a problem for me on singles.....:D:p

why go to 3rd to get blasted with a ball down the line? if you can go first to 3rd then you can easily go 2nd to home come onnn mann use some logic here ha

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
why go to 3rd to get blasted with a ball down the line? if you can go first to 3rd then you can easily go 2nd to home come onnn mann use some logic here ha

Even I made it from 2nd to home and that was after my idiot slide into 2nd. Of course I think I rolled home.

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Ok, need to clear up a few things and then need some help.

1. The list you see of registered players shows the paid and unpaid. That is why it went over 240. The unpaid guys will be removed from there and dropped to the Wait List.

2. If you missed out and want to play, PLEASE sign up for the Wait List. That will help us determine if we need to add more teams. I also go straight down the list in order when an opening happens so the earlier you get on, the better.

3. I have guys that filled out a registration today and the system says they are unpaid. I don't know any of these guys this time so I need to know if any of you know them so we can find out if they did complete a successful payment. PM me if you know any of these guys.
  • Robert Harper - Ironton, MO
  • Tom Burroughs - Pekin, IL
  • Eric Christine - Springfield, IL
  • Jason Strejcek - Aurora, IL
  • Steven Lawson - Pekin, IL
  • Ryan Holland - Herrin, IL
  • Victor Grimm - Desloge, MO
  • John Welk - Chicago, IL
  • Shane Neighbors - Girard, IL
  • JJ Borski - Athens, IL

Last edited:

Aries1982

Addicted to Softballfans

i was pretty much FORCED to retire for 2 years.....not much i could do about that...........plus i dont hit home runs anymore...u know that....i just shoot middle!! HE HE...that prolly has a lot to do with why i struggle in the bunt...trying not to do it is kinda hard now...

Tony...unless i had video of u scoring from 2nd on a single...i wont beleive ****