6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
so whats the point of doing stats when they get it wrong anyway? if its gonna be done please do it right

Very well said by someone who doesn't have a clue in the world about how this was handled and the difficulties that were faced. If you're in this for your personal stats, this isn't the tournament for you.

I truly hope this will be the only post about this because even though volunteers were asked for, very few came up to help.

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
Very well said by someone who doesn't have a clue in the world about how this was handled and the difficulties that were faced. If you're in this for your personal stats, this isn't the tournament for you.

I truly hope this will be the only post about this because even though volunteers were asked for, very few came up to help.

im sorry it came off that way and your right i dont know how it was handled. and im most definitely not in it for personal stats. im not sure how to phrase it to sound right for what im saying.

bruckles

In Theo We Trust
im sorry it came off that way and your right i dont know how it was handled. and im most definitely not in it for personal stats. im not sure how to phrase it to sound right for what im saying.

I know how........

Great tournament thanks to everyone who worked their asses off all weekend and all year building up to it. By the way LMK how much money was raised for St. Jude's.

ripper13

Laughing at the Cheaters!
Dusty and all, great job once again. Thanks to everyone who put in even 10 mins to help out. I've been around a long time and this is still my favorite weekend playing ball every year. Thanks again, on behalf of myself and the Rippers.

jfultz23

The Veteran
Great job like usual Dusty and crew another great tournament and had a blast lookin forward to the fall tournament

Baller

Addicted to Softballfans
Dusty and all, great job once again. Thanks to everyone who put in even 10 mins to help out. I've been around a long time and this is still my favorite weekend playing ball every year. Thanks again, on behalf of myself and the Rippers.

Well said Glen...Thanks to all the volunteers who make this the best tournament of the year!

jhob54

who cares
Dusty another great job. I have been to everyone of these and it seems to get better every year. The only thing I would have wished for was sunshine so if someone knows away to make the weather work out please do. Anyway cant wait for next year or a mid summer bunt.

bjsumner

T-League MVP, 1977-78
If anyone has any concerns about the way anything was handled this weekend, please do not hesitate to call me, I will be more than happy to discuss.
We are here to make this tourney the best it can. Several of us work our arses off on this.
Thanks for everyone participating.

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone has any concerns about the way anything was handled this weekend, please do not hesitate to call me, I will be more than happy to discuss.
We are here to make this tourney the best it can. Several of us work our arses off on this.
Thanks for everyone participating.

appreciate all the work

kerrdog79

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks to everyone who came out and fought the weather with us this year. We had a good turnout and mother nature let us get in all but 1 game.

If anyone in the area wants pepsi, diet pepsi or mt dew let me know I'll make you a great deal on some cases.

Food Guy hangin up the apron for Spring 2012

brando0539

The Meat
Thanks!!

Thanks to Dusty, Blake, Bj, TK and my teammates from TEAM 1.

I had a great time as usual and thought it went smooth with the addition of 50 more people!

See you guys in the fall!

gitsum

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks and Team 8 picture

_MG_2144.jpg

Team 8
Captain: Kevin Spartz

Front (Left to right): John Healey, Alan Perucho
Back: Heather Schertz, Albert (Al) Kabat, Josh Simonson, Kyle Mattewson, Bill Ellenwood, Tony Rehor, Kevin Spartz, William DeBlase, Antonio Butts, Jerel Brown

I don't know if everyone on the team visits this site so I didn't put board user names.

Thanks to Dusty and crew for putting this together. It was well worth the trip from California! I took some shots from other teams, too. I'll be editing them on the plane ride home.

The Normal/Bloomington hospitality from the hotel and restaurants and the new people I played with and against we're down right cool and great. My first Bunt tournament and I plan to be back again!

Great job! Peace

-Alan

Franky08519

Addicted to Softballfans
Great tourney again this year! Thanks Dusty and everyone else that puts all their effort into this. Special thanks to Dusty for keeping the kids dry and giving us a ride our car. :-D We appreciate it. Also thanks to team 18 for making this another good experience for me.

Thanks to everyone who came out and fought the weather with us this year. We had a good turnout and mother nature let us get in all but 1 game.

If anyone in the area wants pepsi, diet pepsi or mt dew let me know I'll make you a great deal on some cases.

Food Guy hangin up the apron for Spring 2012

i wish you would have told me about the cases of Mt Dew before i left. i would have taken one.

playing the tourney for me is second. my first reason coming down is the pork patty sandwiches!!! they are the best. a nice pork patty sandwich and a cold Mt Dew makes my day!...3X a day. sooo gooood!

a toast to our hosts...AND to chef kerrdog for making my tourney experience complete for another year.

thanks to everybody!

kingaj99

Got hits?
i wish you would have told me about the cases of Mt Dew before i left. i would have taken one.

playing the tourney for me is second. my first reason coming down is the pork patty sandwiches!!! they are the best. a nice pork patty sandwich and a cold Mt Dew makes my day!...3X a day. sooo gooood!

a toast to our hosts...AND to chef kerrdog for making my tourney experience complete for another year.

thanks to everybody!

Those are gtg but the pork chop sammiches are FTW!!!

bclark23

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks to all that make this happen. Was my first year sure will not be the last great times with great people.

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
Thank you dusty and Bj and all the people who make this thing run every year! This was my 3rd spring one and it just keeps getting better and better. I had a blast and wished i could have helped more on sunday but we played 4 games and the championship was the only game after we got done. Cannot wait for the fall one this year and spring one next year!

Thanks and hopefully we shatter the mark set for donation amount. I know I spent about $20 on kerrdogs pork pattys. lol.

jshell73

Far from Normal
I've been involved in every bunt. This one went very well. I apologize for anyone who didn't have fun. This isn't a normal cash payout tourney. They run the tourney. Get donations, raffle them off. Get the food and drink, and sell it. All for CHARITY. Glad those people are worried about stats and not how their money helped others.

Last edited: