8th Annual Swinging Bunt

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, you will get information there faster than you'll get it here. It is just much easier for me to send out quick updates and news bits there.

Dont worry crash I will keep this updated here.

For all that you know Craig who helps Dusty. Craig is having hernia surgery on the 23rd. He popped moving a couch

Titan13

Not as good as I once was
Who said anything about moonshine, that ain't why she stopped by... She actually stopped by to pick up pretty boy to go golfing. :D :D

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Side Note, Should the pitching screens come back this year. I have mixed feelings about it.

But this could be a good conversation piece for a little bit

Just interested in everyones feeling on these.

Sixes

K C C O
Side Note, Should the pitching screens come back this year. I have mixed feelings about it.

I hated pitching with the screen....if they have it again, I won't be signing up as a pitcher.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...

I hated pitching with the screen....if they have it again, I won't be signing up as a pitcher.

They did give pitchers the option to pitch without it. Maybe it was only Sunday though.

redbirdfan1

Focker
Hopefully I'm on a team where everyone shows up on Sunday lol.

Don't even get me started. 2 of my OF decided not to show up...and wouldn't you know it one of their replacements dropped a can of corn and...well...what started out as a sure championship run ended rather abruptly lol.

and I won't even get started on the BS shady pickups other teams did when their guys didn't show up :tsk:

yes I'm still salty! :pout:

jshell73

Far from Normal
Maybe we should add a new rating for returning players. Attendance. If you show up for all your games you get a gold star.

People always seem to think their team is bad and won't win anything, but come Sunday morning there's no telling who the favorite is. Too many people are hungover or just don't show up.

redbirdfan1

Focker
Maybe we should add a new rating for returning players. Attendance. If you show up for all your games you get a gold star.

People always seem to think their team is bad and won't win anything, but come Sunday morning there's no telling who the favorite is. Too many people are hungover or just don't show up.
Also I think if you fail to show on Sunday you get bumped from the first opportunity to register. Granted it's a charity tourney, but people do travel and spend decent money on being there in hotels and stuff that maybe they would like to play Sunday and having idiots not show up because they're too drunk is not cool. There are always those who sign up and let you know "hey I can't play Sunday because of xxxx" and that's ok by me. But just flat out not showing up or answering your phone just screws over the other guys who want to play and have as much fun as possible the last day.

/soapbox