8th Annual Swinging Bunt

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Maybe we should add a new rating for returning players. Attendance. If you show up for all your games you get a gold star.

People always seem to think their team is bad and won't win anything, but come Sunday morning there's no telling who the favorite is. Too many people are hungover or just don't show up.

My team went 1-3 in pool play. Come Sunday we was playing in the ship, got 2nd.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe we should add a new rating for returning players. Attendance. If you show up for all your games you get a gold star.

People always seem to think their team is bad and won't win anything, but come Sunday morning there's no telling who the favorite is. Too many people are hungover or just don't show up.

This would piss me off, I have been to this tourney 2 years now. I have never lost on saturday, and never won on sunday talk about Fail

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
Blow me you big harry ape. Actually may fly in thursday this year. Little more flexibility with work. Soif they do the golf I may ship my clubs down

Me and that big ape plan on driving down Thursday night, if we have room we may be able to bring your clubs for a small fee. ;)

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Me and that big ape plan on driving down Thursday night, if we have room we may be able to bring your clubs for a small fee. ;)

6 pack of beer for each way and a pound of beef jerky. Only 6 veers each way cause I'm worried about my clubs. Not you 2 so much

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
6 pack of beer for each way and a pound of beef jerky. Only 6 veers each way cause I'm worried about my clubs. Not you 2 so much

Remember, I'm like you so the beer don't help me too much and he would eat all the beef jerkey before I could get my hands on it. No Deal.

ninerniner

Addicted to Softballfans
Brando is working on joining us for this mess.

As long as I am able to start up some OT again I should be able to. Someone has to represent Minnesota with some skill.....

In doing their hair perfectly for each game.

ninerniner

Addicted to Softballfans
You have no idea. Lol

Any Karaoke bars in that town? Give me a few Redd's Apple Ales and I'll serenade you bitches.

jhob54

who cares
Don't even get me started. 2 of my OF decided not to show up...and wouldn't you know it one of their replacements dropped a can of corn and...well...what started out as a sure championship run ended rather abruptly lol.

and I won't even get started on the BS shady pickups other teams did when their guys didn't show up :tsk:

yes I'm still salty! :pout:

You used replacements but it was shady because other teams did as well. Seems shady to complain about the same thing you did . Just sayin

redbirdfan1

Focker
You used replacements but it was shady because other teams did as well. Seems shady to complain about the same thing you did . Just sayin

No. No we didn't. By replacements I meant in the field having to play guys out of position From our roster. I asked Dusty prior to our game if we could pick up 1 or 2 guys. He said no because we still had 10 which was understable. I didn't realize till it was too late the team we played just picked up a couple guys instead of asking....Just sayn...

Last edited:

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
No. No we didn't. By replacements I meant in the field having to play guys out of position From our roster. I asked Dusty prior to our game if we could pick up 1 or 2 guys. He said no because we still had 10 which was understable. I didn't realize till it was too late the team we played just picked up a couple guys instead of asking....Just sayn...

So the lesson here is don't ask. :D:eek:;)

redbirdfan1

Focker
So the lesson here is don't ask. :D:eek:;)
haha easier to ask for forgiveness instead of permission!! haha Nah. I'd rather ask and be trusted to make the right decisions and respect the tourney instead of just going rogue and pissing off the people running it. I love this tourney and the cause it supports.

Sixes

K C C O
Yeah, two years ago there was 20 with 12 each, last year there was 24 with room for 12 each but I don't think they filled up.