8th Annual Swinging Bunt

KevBo#1

Coach
Game for the Road

Not sure what they call it but.........

Name a Past or Present Baseball player who played in the major leagues.

Ex: Joe Jackson

Then next person now has to think of a players last name that starts with an "N"

Ex: Phil Niekro

The next person has to think of a last name with an "O"

You get 3 strikes (usually you get 1-2 minutes to think). If you can't think of a name it's a strike. If you repeat a name someone has previously used it is also a strike. 3 strikes and you are eliminated from the game.

Good luck MN boys - safe travels to WINDY and SUNNY Bloomington!

Game for the Road

Not sure what they call it but.........

Name a Past or Present Baseball player who played in the major leagues.

Ex: Joe Jackson

Then next person now has to think of a players last name that starts with an "N"

Ex: Phil Niekro

The next person has to think of a last name with an "O"

You get 3 strikes (usually you get 1-2 minutes to think). If you can't think of a name it's a strike. If you repeat a name someone has previously used it is also a strike. 3 strikes and you are eliminated from the game.

Good luck MN boys - safe travels to WINDY and SUNNY Bloomington!

Played that game all the time with the high school baseball team when we travelled for games. Double letter names, i.e. Joe Jackson, Barry Bonds, etc., reversed the order.

I think though we went by the first letter of the last name, not the last letter.

KevBo#1

Coach
Played that game all the time with the high school baseball team when we travelled for games. Double letter names, i.e. Joe Jackson, Barry Bonds, etc., reversed the order.

I think though we went by the first letter of the last name, not the last letter.

Thanks for the correction. Been a while since I played it

KevBo#1

Coach
This will without a doubt be one of the longest work day's ever. I should have taken a sick day and went golfing with the bunt guys.

Looking forward to my 10 swings this evening.

dds109

Love you Son...
This will without a doubt be one of the longest work day's ever. I should have taken a sick day and went golfing with the bunt guys.

Looking forward to my 10 swings this evening.

KevBo they letting you hit from 2nd this year, maybe the wind will be blowing out for you

KevBo#1

Coach
KevBo they letting you hit from 2nd this year, maybe the wind will be blowing out for you

Actually smarta$$ I hit 4HR's from home plate 2 years ago when they still did the derby. I do however appreciate the bulletin board material.:thumb:

KevBo#1

Coach
bahaha must of been a stiff wind...:)

:lalala:

I'm not saying I'm a power hitter but I hit my fair share.

I will donate my $15 to a good cause - hit a few HR's, shag balls for others competing then leave and go watch the Blackhawks. Sounds like a good night to me.

dds109

Love you Son...
:lalala:

I'm not saying I'm a power hitter but I hit my fair share.

I will donate my $15 to a good cause - hit a few HR's, shag balls for others competing then leave and go watch the Blackhawks. Sounds like a good night to me.

sounds like an amazing night!!!! :thumb:

jhob54

who cares
Few things I found that I would let go if anyone is interested.
Academia ASR 282 14 inch glove almost new played catch with a few times still needs broke in $35 OBO I also have a wheeled Mizuno wheeled organizer bag holds for bats used no major flaws $35 OBO if any one is interested I will have them with me text me @ 217-249-3176