Adding a player to slowpitch roster

Pitchslap.taco

Recently started a E tournament team. I was able to get new players added last year but I forgot the information needed to get new people added this year. I sent a email the the director who helped me last year but its been a few weeks and still no reply. I sent names, phone #'s, birthdays, and email addresses. Is there something else I should add, or is there anyone here that can help me? Thanks.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a new process for doing online rosters this year I guess. This is what the MN Director put on Facebook about it a couple weeks ago.
New for 2020: USSSA Teams intending to play in out of state tournaments, world tournaments and those who wish to receive points for tournament play, must register your team individually and create your roster. This can be done on the National USSSA website at www.usssa.com. The fee to do this is $55 per team. Based on National’s updated website and communication, state offices are no longer able to convert league teams into tournaments teams. However, if your league team is the same as your tournament team, we can contact your league director to have them reduce your league fee by the cost of $25, which is the cost to a league team.

If your team participates in tournaments but will not be playing in out of state and world tournaments, you can enter weekend tournaments with your league sanction number and roster.

We encourage all teams to put your rosters online early to avoid any last-minute rushes to get team rosters online before any specific tournament. Changes can be made throughout the season and we will be happy to facilitate this for you.

As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.