Afflicted vs. AntiVirus

DavisSinclair21

Addicted to Softballfans
Can someone shed some light on this. Our team just won a Afflicted today and we have an AV. Performance wise these two bats the same? Which one has the edge? Thanks guys.

hoosier419

Starting Player
AV is old standards = better
Afflicted is still a great bat. To me has different feel than AV. I like it allot as a new standard ASA bat.

JBailey

you would be getting the better trade IMO......Iv'e swung both and the salvo, TO ME, was a better bat.

hoosier419

Starting Player
have not hit the salvo but we have the rest of the speed line. and most guys like those. in theory the salvo cant be any hotter than the afflicted would be about feel some people think they cant hit combat. i personally would not take a salvo for my afflicted but that is just me. now maybe the synergy or bh.

AVgirl

Star Player
I agree the Anti Virus is the better of two. The Afflicted is a good bat but the AV IMO is a lot better. A lot of girls on my team can't hit anything with my AV and prefer the Afflicted (which I don't mind then they keep their hands off of my baby) :eek:. It all depends on the person. If you find the sweet spot on the AV you will fall in love with it.

JBailey

I agree the Anti Virus is the better of two. The Afflicted is a good bat but the AV IMO is a lot better. A lot of girls on my team can't hit anything with my AV and prefer the Afflicted (which I don't mind then they keep their hands off of my baby) :eek:. It all depends on the person. If you find the sweet spot on the AV you will fall in love with it.

there you are again sweet thing ;)

lol.......

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Antivirus by a long shot.

YES

Nicely put. The SS in the G.A. is more centrally located, while the AV's is towards the end. Since I have been hitting the AV, I have had trouble locating the center of some SS's on other sticks, as I am dialed into hitting where the AVs is...

Last edited:

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.

Amen Sister....