aftermath, juggy, future

hwood

RESIDENT STUD
I dont get the whole base hit bat etc. there is no such thing and it sounds ridiclous. I have hit the entire line. Performance wise the juggy which is a repainted j3 btw was better than the am and mercy with 44. With 52 still a bit better. Not as much. The mercy is the same bat as a senior one. The juggy just has a paticular feel that is not for everyone. The am was a great batbetter than everything i have swung except the juggy. For refrence point balls were mix 44 and 52. 70 degrees both guys i hit with are mashers each bat had 500 swings.

hwood

RESIDENT STUD
Also i have not swung the future or cluggy. But they are on their way. If my league used 52 i would not hesitate and i would hit the am. But my league uses 44 and the j3 just destroys them.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont get the whole base hit bat etc. there is no such thing and it sounds ridiclous. I have hit the entire line. Performance wise the juggy which is a repainted j3 btw was better than the am and mercy with 44. With 52 still a bit better. Not as much. The mercy is the same bat as a senior one. The juggy just has a paticular feel that is not for everyone. The am was a great batbetter than everything i have swung except the juggy. For refrence point balls were mix 44 and 52. 70 degrees both guys i hit with are mashers each bat had 500 swings.
Speaking of ridiculous (Mercy is the same bat as the senior one) and the Juggy is better so much for ASA testing standards.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
so I've got a j3a and a new line juggy and don't really need another bat but want one anyway....was looking for a mercy from last year but not having the luck I thought I was going to have...

my league did away w/compression testing so now the door is wide open when it comes to used...i'm thinking of giving last years AM another try...but at the same time I wouldn't mind trying the new AM or this years Mercy....only thing I've been able to do is eliminate the future and one bcus I don't need a dual stamp since I play zero utrip.....

99 problems but a ***** aint one

but which one flex's the most???

:
I've hit all the bats, and i rank them juggy>future>am

the reason the future is above the am is feel, i was getting the same distance/speed from both of those bats, but i prefer how the future feels being it's endloaded. The future reminds me of an endloaded aftermath........... The juggy is just on another level.....

Other's will disagree - which is important because that's what they swing best. All of the bats will mash, and mash hard. It's just a matter of what fits your swing, and you hit good with..... For me, it's the juggy

welcome to the club!

hwood

RESIDENT STUD
Speaking of ridiculous (Mercy is the same bat as the senior one) and the Juggy is better so much for ASA testing standards.

That was my opinion. I know a bunch of guys who liked the mercy better due to the stiffer feel