aftermath, juggy, future

jluck24

The Veteran
I apologize if thread seems repetitive, but cant get stable info on these bats due to ppls tangents and rants. Can someone please give me solid feedback on these bats. How would you rate them 1-10? Any other input would be appreciative. Oh and guys lets stick to the script can we.

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
Ppl aren't gonna know about the futures yet. At most ppl will have on BP on it.

SBG SHREK

Coach
I have both the AM and the juggy.... I think if your a base hitter use the AM and if your a smacher use the juggy

2spdturbo

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree about AM as good a base hit bat. Warning track power For me on 300f field Using hot dot 52/300. Haven't tried the juggy. Still top 4 asa bat for me

Cali_4sb

Coach
This past weekend dudes were hitting bombs with the 52/300's and the AM. We hit most of our shouts with the Am and fu. the new juggy was a good line gap bat.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
This past weekend dudes were hitting bombs with the 52/300's and the AM. We hit most of our shouts with the Am and fu. the new juggy was a good line gap bat.

Im gonna say the AM hit better for me than the Juggy

chazerous

I had to send in my j3a yesterday after breaking it on Saturday. It was the best performing bat I've had, and will be missed dearly.so I will hopefully have the new aftermath as a replacement, and I should be picking up ajuggy on Saturday. I will give my .02 when I get them out to bp

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
gap hit bat, line drive bat, lol at this stuff......which new line bat is best for hitting doubles? which new asa demarini is best for hitting oppo?

SBG SHREK

Coach
I agree about AM as good a base hit bat. Warning track power For me on 300f field Using hot dot 52/300. Haven't tried the juggy. Still top 4 asa bat for me

The juggy had more distance then the AM but the AM had crazy exit speed.... I wish I was a smacher but I'm more of a oppo base hitter so the AM work better for my type of swing

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
man this again... Line drive=every bat ive ever owned ... BOMBS= every bat ive ever owned... Pretty sure they arent at the factory going lets make a bloopers bat this week. LOL give me a break!

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
maybe the next sbf exclusive should be a demarini rec league line drive bat....would sell like hotcakes

Cali_4sb

Coach
The AM does have great exit speed.. At least thats what my pitcher said after a team S*** middle after they were out of HRs.

2spdturbo

Addicted to Softballfans
The juggy had more distance then the AM but the AM had crazy exit speed.... I wish I was a smacher but I'm more of a oppo base hitter so the AM work better for my type of swing

IMO..AM Green/Black has very good exit speed.. AM cuts the ball very good hitting oppo.. When hitting Middle/pulling the ball I get lots of knuckle balls. you tell the AM is gonna be sick! still under 100 hits with 52/300.. I bet the AM is monster with harder balls.

SBG SHREK

Coach
IMO..AM Green/Black has very good exit speed.. AM cuts the ball very good hitting oppo.. When hitting Middle/pulling the ball I get lots of knuckle balls. you tell the AM is gonna be sick! still under 100 hits with 52/300.. I bet the AM is monster with harder balls.

I tried my AM with the 44 balls and I was like "wow!!!" The exit speed is insane when hitting the 44s....great bat!!!!

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
I had harder line drives and deeper hits with the j3a then my aftermath but was way more consistent with the aftermath. I'll see what the future can do this weekend.

M

MJL 00

I've hit farther with the Mercy and Flipper. J3 cracked after 30 hits NOT impressed. Told Rep if that does same.i better get one more return and yes a girls bat it will be....LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
I'm sorry I'm not a smacher like you!!!

Hes not saying hes a big smasher... just saying there is NO such thing as a "Line Drive bat" and a "Home run bat" or unicorns

What hes saying is there is a Line drive "swing" and a Home run "Swing"

Ive swung both of the New juggy and AM and last years J3 and aftermath.. both have the potential to hit bombs or liners, bloopers, swinging bunts and worm burners. Comes down to preference if you like a semi balanced (light weight) to End loaded Juggy/j3a or if you like a nice mid load barrel of the aftermath.

bpenosa1

Addicted to Softballfans
gap hit bat, line drive bat, lol at this stuff......which new line bat is best for hitting doubles? which new asa demarini is best for hitting oppo?

Couldn't agree more!!!! These are bats not golf clubs. Exit speed and feel/preference are the only differences.

Cali_4sb

Coach
Your right there not golf clubs. Every player has his swing. One bat will drop bombs for someone and the same bat might be the best line drive bat for another dude. Some dudes carry their roller bag with 6 bats! Kinda like golfing..

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
But which one flex's the most???

:D

I've hit all the bats, and I rank them Juggy>Future>AM

The reason the Future is above the AM is feel, I was getting the same distance/speed from both of those bats, but I prefer how the future feels being it's endloaded. The future reminds me of an endloaded aftermath........... The juggy is just on another level.....

Other's will disagree - which is important because that's what THEY swing best. All of the bats will mash, and mash hard. It's just a matter of what fits your swing, and you hit good with..... for me, it's the juggy