AI By Itself

flyout

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it advisable (safe,and helpful) to take an AI by itself? Off the TRT for awhile now and was thinking about trying AI alone to sse if my low T is due mainly to conversion of T to E.

flyout

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't get it covered by insurance and the cheapest place I got it filled quit distributing it cause the doc doesn't think the cream works.

flyout

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for all of the feedback, much appreciated. I think I will go with an AI and a liver protector.

Buzzard

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it advisable (safe,and helpful) to take an AI by itself? Off the TRT for awhile now and was thinking about trying AI alone to sse if my low T is due mainly to conversion of T to E.

I wouldn't advise this. have you had labs to verify where your levels (T, Free T, E2) are now? I'm concerned because squashing your E2 levels too low can be as problematic as having them slightly high.

I read below you were using cream... Did you have lab work done while on the cream? I'd suggest obtaining the real deal (injectible oil) test and real AI (exemstane or anastrozole). I'm just sayin...

jerhendr2203

Extra Hitter
What are your levels at? If you dont mind me being nosey, what were you paying for creams? My oil cost me 60$ no insurance. If you are going to take an AI, take hcg with it at minimum...chance are your low T are not mainly due to the conversion from T to E, get on .250iu hcg 3x a week. I would suggest .5mg of Anastrozole everyday for the first week, then every other day there after...Test your levels, the hcg should boost your natural levels, while the AI blocks the conversion

What are your body stats, Weight, Height, BF etc?

00's

Softball/Baseball Addict
What are your levels at? If you dont mind me being nosey, what were you paying for creams? My oil cost me 60$ no insurance. If you are going to take an AI, take hcg with it at minimum...chance are your low T are not mainly due to the conversion from T to E, get on .250iu hcg 3x a week. I would suggest .5mg of Anastrozole everyday for the first week, then every other day there after...Test your levels, the hcg should boost your natural levels, while the AI blocks the conversion

What are your body stats, Weight, Height, BF etc?

Would like to know where you fill your script, as my oil runs me $95 at a time.

Buzzard

Addicted to Softballfans
A bottle of T-cyp is like 60 bucks, and that lasts like 2 1/2 months at 100mg a week. You can inject yourself.

100mg/week is a waste. There are studies that show that dose/frequency will have you below baseline within the week.

TRT should be a minimum 150mg/week dosed 2X/week (75mg 2X/Week).

Just sayin...

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
There have been a lot of things written about teh benefits of running nolvadex and/or clomid alone (or combined), but really only as an effective means of limiting sides and retaining gains between cycles.