For Sale Akadema Catchers Mitt

B.A.S.

I have this Akadema Catchers Mitt that I am looking to sell. It was used for about 2 months by my 10 yr old son this year retails for $189. He now has an A2000 and I am ordering him a custom mitt, so no need for this. Need to seel to get him custom gear. $90 shipped.

IMG_20110903_102847.jpg

IMG_20110903_102858.jpg

IMG_20110903_102914.jpg

Last edited:

B.A.S.

What size is it? Assuming it's a youth size.... You wouldn't happen to have some used gear as well?

The glove is actually 32.5 inches. I can wear it just fine. As far as gear, yes I do. I have two sets of the Akadema Praying Mantis series gear. One is intermediate size and is royal blue in color, and the other is small and black in color. Both are complete sets. LMK if interested.

vlad4040

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm very interested, but already have a HOH & Valle catchers glove for my son, so I don't want to drop $100. Any interest in doing a trade ... I could offer a baseball fielders glove or maybe a partial cash+glove? If so, LMK size and type of glove that would interest you.

B.A.S.

I'm very interested, but already have a HOH & Valle catchers glove for my son, so I don't want to drop $100. Any interest in doing a trade ... I could offer a baseball fielders glove or maybe a partial cash+glove? If so, LMK size and type of glove that would interest you.

Possibly, lmk what you got.