FullCustom_DLB_Front.jpg

FullCustom_DLB_Back.jpg

FullCustom_WisImage_Front.jpg

FullCustom_WisImage_Back.jpg

The new stuff is SICK!!!!!!!!!

I love the top one.

consistencyplz

Creative Genius
To be honest, I can't believe we haven't had more orders for those. A few people inquired about prices and such, a couple ordered, but thats really it. The things are sweet.

Jud 8

Damn I Suck
consistencyplz said:
To be honest, I can't believe we haven't had more orders for those. A few people inquired about prices and such, a couple ordered, but thats really it. The things are sweet.

It's the middle of the season. Most everyone has their stuff. I'm sure that this winter, with a little more advertisement, these things will FLY offthe shelf.

Hamrhed

Rock and Fire
akabigdaddy13 said:
if possible can u guys show your actual shirts? if not its ok!!!!! just put them up anyway!!!
I'm in the process of finalizing the logo and number design w/ SnL... I'll post a shirt when it arrives :D

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
ok, here's the real life jerseys, akabigdaddy's seen these in action......but right now I'm drooling over the full color ones above, those look awesome!
Back
04cef235.jpg

front
f5503a07.jpg

and a towel we got done too
ea202db3.jpg

xsoftball23

PROUD DAD
Thanks piehse! The feeling is mutual! How can I get one of your shirts with my # on it? I don't see it on Shirts & Logos.

Piehse21

Go Noles!
xsoftball23 said:
Thanks piehse! The feeling is mutual! How can I get one of your shirts with my # on it? I don't see it on Shirts & Logos.

I'll trade you one of ours with your number on it for one of yours with my number on it?

They are not available on the site. Is yours? I never checked?

Last edited:

xsoftball23

PROUD DAD
Piehse21 said:
I'll trade you one of ours with your number on it for one of yours with my number on it?

They are not available on the site. Is yours? I never checked?

DEAL! What size? # is 32, right? They are available on the site, but I'm going to place a order in the next couple of days for some new guys, so this works perfect. My size is Xl #23.

Piehse21

Go Noles!
xsoftball23 said:
DEAL! What size? # is 32, right? They are available on the site, but I'm going to place a order in the next couple of days for some new guys, so this works perfect. My size is Xl #23.

Cool, size L. #32
I got to put an order in for the fall guys also, I'll order yours.

akabigdaddy13

RAY,what did you do Ray?
happy to see you guys exchanging shirts!!!! we need more. im sure there are TONS of shirts out there that we have not seen yet!!

vance237

OG Hater
Here's ours. The Luminaire Electric logo is going on a navy blue and white trucker hat.

Last edited:

cornfed9

Extra Hitter
forget the uniforms.....

consistencyplz said:

where can i get a mullet like that???:eek:

For real, sweet ass logos guys, i'm gonna make an order soon for our co-ed team. Bulletboys looks awesome, and I like the back of the Knucleheads jerseys.