Buyer Beware all9207 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
CHANGING IT TO : BUYER BEWARE paid another 20 bucks to buy his bat for 220$...

sold me a scn3 and sent a bat that wasnt in the pics...

he wont get back to me through pm's or get back to me if i call or text

his name is -

((SEE AJ22 if you need his personal information))

i paid 200$ up front ( ya i know i shouldnt have) and was going to pay the rest when the bat makes it here..
he had a couple of good deals and gave me his info

here ya go check it out...

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=843310

Last edited by a moderator:

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
worse thing that happends is that i spent 200$ on this bat... just hope noone else deals with him....

sungus77

Addicted to Softballfans
based on this

.. * I am 21 years old * I graduated fron Hickory High School in 2004 * I am a senior at Waynesburg College * Where I am majoring in Biology/Pre-Medicine * And minoring in Chemistry * I wrestle for Waynesburg College * I run cross country for Waynesburg College * I throw javelin and run track for Waynesburg College * I work with my dad in the summer at Parker Bros. * 31 and 34 are my favorite numbers * Dallas Cowboys (Roy Williams #31) * Boston Celtics (Paul Pierce #34 Ray Allen #20 and Kevin Garnett #5) The "BIG Three" Can't Wait!!!! * Pittsburgh Penguins (Sidney Crosby 87#) * Pittsburgh Pirates (Nate McLouth #49) * I have a tattoo (Taurus on my left pec) * I love anything athletic! * I love going to the lake with my family and friends on weekends * I play church softball * I help out with youth group and discipleship nights * I have a three foot fish tank! (Gizmo & Chubs) * I like to hunt and fish when I have time * I am very competitive but know how to have fun * I love my family, all of them! * I love everyone from the First Presby youth group!!!

... i would contact his church... i am 75% sure it's this. http://www.firstpreswbg.com/.

nothing like pressure from his pastor and god to force this douche to do the right thing.

Joker

pics from the selling thread

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Did he really think you wouldn't notice? I'd looove to hear his side of the story :rolleyes: bump for resolution

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Did he really think you wouldn't notice? I'd looove to hear his side of the story :rolleyes: bump for resolution

Me too but he wont pm me back or anything....

and thanks joker... the 1st bat was what i was sup to get and 2nd group of pics is the bat i got in the mail....

Last edited:

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
never had to do a paypal claim b-4... whats does it all take to do a claim...?? any help would be great..

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
never had to do a paypal claim b-4... whats does it all take to do a claim...?? any help would be great..

Forget the claim; do you think the bat is worth $200? Because for $200, you got a decent deal.

Only way to close this deal out is for him to gift you $200 + shipping costs, and you send it back to him and post a buyer beware.

Menace7

EBAY LIGHT up in here !
I think even at $200 that bat is a risk, webbed to hell and 3" of endwear... I wouldnt settle on that regardless. This scumbag needs to explain and make this deal right. Like someone said, call his Church and put the pressure on him. Grimy little **** suckers on this board I tell ya.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
all9207 said:
I never sent you any pictures of the bat, so I dont know where you got that from.... Second if you are not willing to complete your payment could you kindly send the bat back and I will refund you your money.

this is what i just got from him... so i might get my money back... we will see..

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
all9207 said:
Yes I would, It has a little end cap wear and 2 chipped spots, but no spider webbing cracks, or end cap seperation...

all9207 said:
I am really trusting you here... The bat has some wear and some endcap wear. No separation though and 2 paint chip spots... No spider webbing. You will need to get a new grip though, cause its pretty worn... Very hot bat. 27 oz OG Flex. Sound fair??
Tyler

this was after i asked if it had any webbing cuz the pics were kinda blury...

Status
Not open for further replies.