Alternative to Wilson SP125?

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
I have the black SP125 and 3 different 504s. All of the 504s are deeper and wider than the SP125.

mvfjet

Part Time Player
My buddy just got his SP13 with super skin and I really liked it. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and order a custom one but all leather. I have other teammates with 1799's and I gotta say the SP13 just felt better on my fat fingers. The pocket was definitely deeper and wider than the 1799.

pidgeon

Pick up the Demarini edition SP125 GOTM.

Or, if you are looking for something like the TF21, I emailed Wilson to ask about it's relation to the 1721 and they said it's the same glove.

Party mafia

Or, if you are looking for something like the TF21, I emailed Wilson to ask about it's relation to the 1721 and they said it's the same glove.
Ppl are asking $350 for the sp125 gotm over on book of face.
The tf21 and 1781 are the same glove.

Shoreman

Star Player

Really? I thought the TF21 was 12.25" and the 1721 12" ? The 1721 Black/copper I handled felt like a pretty true and narrow 12"

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
TF21 and 1781 are not the same.
I own both. Hand opening is different of course. But the palm itself on the 1781 is wider. The fingers are shorter meaning the TF21 glove isn’t longer they are just cut so they go down further into the palm area. there is actually quite a few little differences. And it is for sure a different mold.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
@Crusty Which tf21? the original gotm one in saddle looked and felt exactly like a 1781 I tried on at the same time, they just put the h web on it is what I heard at the time, never tried the grey and black one to compare, i wonder if they retooled in the grey and now released as the 1721, much like the new Mookie betts that isn’t the same 1799 that people are saying, I always regret selling that gotm glove, but my teammate who bought it has used for about 200 games since at 3b, 2b and 1b, absolutely loves that glove