Am I crazy? QB dilemma

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Played Stafford all year and now in the finals. Alot of guys like the play what got you there mentality, but i'm thinking with $400 on the line next week i'm going to play.........

Kirk Cousins vs. Dallas:wtf2:

Am I nuts?:confused:

I also have Nick Foles and Matt Ryan because I'm an a$$hole and when Cutler/Rodgers went down, Denver looked to be running away and possibly sitting Manning in later weeks, and RGIII got benched I hoarded any functional quarterbacks available.:thumb:

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I have Cousins, Luck, and Cutler to choose from. I might flip a coin. I started Luck last week but they are at KC this week.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
I have Cousins, Luck, and Cutler to choose from. I might flip a coin. I started Luck last week but they are at KC this week.

Exactly. It would be like stafford and lions to light it up next week because theyre playing for nothing pretty much, but cousins has gone 300+ with multiple TD's every time he gets a chance to play and Dallas is possibly the worst defense I've ever seen

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Dungeons and Dragons have all those crazy dice. Might have to use a 6 sided one though.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Who makes it all the way to the championship flipping dice? No one is that lucky. Win like a champion or lose gracefully with the sting of regret.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
I live in detroit area and if I start stafford and lose I will never forgive myself. Cousins played at my alma mater and gets an all time pass. Not playing stafford lets him off the hook. Is that g2g?

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Bet you $10 stafford out scores who you play.

Paypal

Stafford could double up any of those guys on any given week or throw up a fat 5 spot. I think hes viewed better nationally than locally cuz we have to watch him on a weekly basis

bradblah

Weeeeee
after 2 disappointing weeks in a row and playing an awful giants team, i think stafford goes off this week. no way i don't start him.

that being said, i think foles and cousins are both viable options - but i gotta go with the guy who got me there. if you cant trust stafford in the finals because he's your hometown QB, why even draft him? dont you plan to make it to the finals from the beginning of the season?

i would with ride stafford, but if you're going to make a change, go foles. cousins too much of a wildcard playing in a meaningless game for a bad bad team.

mihklo

I got cam thinking he was gonna get me there and his numbers haven't been close to what I expected. I might sit him this week for cousins as well.