Not GTG Amess215

Party mafia

I paid for a glove on 10/3/2017 via paypal as Friend and family; he hasn't respond to Pm or emails. If it's a family emergency, please reply to my pm or email and let me know. I think waiting for one week for the glove to arrive,after payment is sent is reasonable.

His email address is [email protected].
Please shipped the glove by 10/13/2017 or refund my money.

Party mafia

Anyone have amess215 mailing address, email address or phone number.

I bought a glove from him and i have Paypal him on 10/2/17 for the glove, and he hasn't respond to my PM or email ([email protected]), and phone number 717-666-4174.

Thanks

Party mafia

Anyone know a Matt o' Reilly from York PA? His email address is [email protected].
Anyone live in york, PA?
Found him on facebook, his name on FB is Matt o'Reilly, his instantgram is mdot_o. Anyone use IG? could you blow up his IG for me.
Thanks

Party mafia

Matthew O'Reilly

LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-o-reilly-64636248

Anyone know a Matt O'Reilly PA, zip code is 17601,
phone number is 717-666-4174?

I purchase a glove from him from Softball fan forum. I PP him as friend and family on 10/3/17, he hasn't shipped the glove or respond to email or PM in the forum. He got 8 positive ratings on there.
His email address is [email protected]
IG: mdot_o
Found him on facebook, his name on FB is Matt o'Reilly, his instantgram is mdot_o. Anyone use IG? could you blow up his IG for me.
matt_1.jpg matt_2.jpg matt_3.jpg

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
sounds like the only way you're going to get any money is showing up at his house, and even then he's probably broke as ****

you could have done all this research before sending the money to a known scammer

Party mafia

sounds like the only way you're going to get any money is showing up at his house, and even then he's probably broke as ****

you could have done all this research before sending the money to a known scammer
Hard to do research when he is using an alias on her instead of his real name on here. Lesson learned. PP good and services from now on, even if the sellers are GTG.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Hard to do research when he is using an alias on her instead of his real name on here. Lesson learned. PP good and services from now on, even if the sellers are GTG.

Very good idea. I always just pay a few bucks more and send as goods.

Thankfully only had 1 issue and PayPal gave me the money back.