Anarachy Odin 2020

GTIDUDE

Star Player
Here is a link to a review video of the USSSA Anarchy Odin. Although I think you are looking for an ASA review.

Last edited:

r8dr_rider

Thread resurrection. I have the Odin and it’s fire. Took about 100 swings in BP to open up. Now it’s my gamer. I wasn’t an Anarchy fan boy but now I am. Got the Rebellion Supercharged ASA on the way

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Thread resurrection. I have the Odin and it’s fire. Took about 100 swings in BP to open up. Now it’s my gamer. I wasn’t an Anarchy fan boy but now I am. Got the Rebellion Supercharged ASA on the way
I bet it's going to be a good one...one of the all time best asa bats and there reusing the name...has to be good.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
$250ish on a $300/$329 bat is better that retail but still not quite where they should be again, imo

tonys1

Yeah, they use the whole "these are exclusives tho" BS lol

But like Yank said, they're all forced to sell at the same price. You can throw lower bids on their ebay auctions and they might accept your offer.

r8dr_rider

I’ve heard nothing but good things from Anarchy. Many of my teammates swing them and drop bombs. Only negative thing I’ve heard was paint isn’t the greatest and chips easily

ShortYellowBus

Think back to 2012. If you put 1k-2k swings on a bat, they become good bats.

Fast forward to 2019. Worth, Miken, Easton, and even Monsta are creating hugely successful bats that are hot from swing one.

Anarchy still takes 1k swings to open up.

So what’s been the difference?

Stupid people on FB making stupid financial decisions. Capitalism via the reps raffling the same bat across 20-40 pages, and the bat perhaps never being shipped. Morons on top of morons sending reps $30-60 for numbers that’ll never win.

2012 Eastons can hit 52’s and 44’s core balls well too. Even in the cold temps. They just need 1000 swings to open up, and they’ll be ready to just throw them in the game bag.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
My buddy unwrapped a new awakening to bp and I was checking it out before we hit it, I was running my hand around the barrel and tapping it with my fist and heard this crunchy sound, I proceeded to squeeze around the barrel and it felt like paint cracking, no cracks in the paint that we could see, but he decided to put it in the bag instead of hitting it and was going to talk to his rep

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy unwrapped a new awakening to bp and I was checking it out before we hit it, I was running my hand around the barrel and tapping it with my fist and heard this crunchy sound, I proceeded to squeeze around the barrel and it felt like paint cracking, no cracks in the paint that we could see, but he decided to put it in the bag instead of hitting it and was going to talk to his rep
That is/was the norm with the demon and others that followed, i didn't try squeezing the barrel on the rebellion that i had so idk if that was norm with bats prior to the demon etc.. it also seems to be normal with the few monsta bats that i squeezed on as well.

They are warrantied so swing away I'd say.

r8dr_rider

Paint issues are a thing with Anarchy. My new Odin has some bubbling on it. Only about 150 swings on it. It’s already a fire stick so I really don’t care about the paint. Just went 7/7 in two games this morning with this stick. And one boomba. Team probably had about 6 different anarchy’s.