anarchy 240 12 orange

D-ROCK13

Picked up a 240 12 inch in 26oz with full ounce endload. Swings true to weight. Fairly stiff out of wrapper. Put about 35 on it with gold dots and pro ms. Still needs some work. Stings hands on handle miss hits pretty badly. Distance was comparable to my blast tech 220 anarchys with several hundred hits

D-ROCK13

about 100 on it now and it feels miles better, smaller sweet spot but good distance and softer feel than before. weighting is good

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish they'd use words, because I'm not good with the colors. I have a 27 that's supposed to be a full ounce and one that's a half, and I can barely tell the difference.

I agree, I like the feel.

D-ROCK13

yeah I agree about all the colors, they have the same color in different loading even which is confusing. cant speak for .52s but they hit well and feel good with pro ms and gold dots for sure

D-ROCK13

160 or so now and it is really good. sweetspot is still on the smaller side but super rewarding when found, both with distance and sound. kind of rings your hands on miss hits once in awhile.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven't gotten to get any swings yet this year because it won't stop raining, but I picked up the one piece half oz Nimmo and the half oz green twelve inch two piece when they were cheap. If nothing else I can sell to teammates since none if them had 240s.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I took just a few swings with the 100 Proof and Natty Daddy 240s with .52s. Good bats. Even right out of the wrapper they have some pop and good feel. These bats remind me of Junos based on look, weighting, and feel.

Only issue is the paint on the 100 Proof started cracking/flaking off in huge pieces on the very first swing. The bat itself is structurally sound, but the paint is not.

I also got the Bud Light Lime, but haven't swung it yet.

BLL and 100 Proof are 1 oz endload, and I think they swing bit light.

Natty Daddy's supposed to be 1/2 oz, and it feels every bit as endloaded as the others.

Right out of the wrapper both bats were doing 360' easily with .52s.

IDK what these test at, but I'd guess 260-270. They hit well enough right away that I won't do any more BP with them. These bats are NOT super stiff, and will NOT require tons of BP swings to get going.

D-ROCK13

I agree, way better out of the wrapper than the anarchy 220s. a couple rounds bp and they're good to go

D-ROCK13

300 or so now and it's great! Even mushy gold dots in triple digit heat still feel decent lol no signs of damage to composite or paint either