Anarchy 28 oz Bats Review, T Work Challenge

UncleMosk

Point System with HR over 3pts, hitting fence 2pts and 1 hoppers to fence 1pt

Will unload the two lowest performers after.
20211226_083412.jpg

Took 7 swings today with a stiff wind blowing in. 42 degress. Field was @ 315 bottom of fence. 30 cuts will be used as the gauge for final totals. Some fields will be 300'.
Screenshot_20211226-083405_Maps Ruler.jpg
Firestick 2pt
22Aday 2pt
Nitrous RC 2pt
Diabolical 2pt
Ares 1pt

Due to the wind many died short in distance today. May do one extra round after 30 hits where the top points in that round may replace one lower score.

UncleMosk

15 Swings in. Slightly off with my swing but a leader emerging out of the pack. The Ares for some reason just not with the rest of the pack. Will see how it goes with 15 more to go.

22Aday 14 pts
Firestick 9 pts
Nitrous SC 8 pts
Diabolical 8 pts
Ares 4 pts

UncleMosk

Weather delayed me finishing out the review. As well my lh knee blew up after getting my booster. Seems I have onset of Arthritis on the interior of my knee. Taking some time to recuperate. Weighing options of cortisone or gel shot into the knee. Right now some CBD rub is working. Hopefully within a week or 2 can finish what I started here.

UncleMosk

Took some cuts but didn't use towards tally here. Definitely lost a little bit in the 2 weeks off. Was about 32 degrees.

The 22 A Day and the Firestick should finish 1 and 2 most likely once I finish this. The Diabolical is webbing up nicely but still lacking somewhat.

dunkky

glad you swinging that reawakening. i am breaking in that thing. it's kinda hard to gauge the performance since i am hitting beatup 52s. I didn't like it at first, then it changed it's gear around 200 mark. i'll post a video when i get a chance. i really liked OG awakening. I don't know how good of reawakening is since i can't do apple to apple comparison.

UncleMosk

20 Swing Mark after a few cuts to get loose with some other sticks.

Definitively lost a touch in my swing with power. Need to get back to work!

Point System with HR over 3pts, hitting fence 2pts and 1 hoppers to fence 1pt. Using 300 foot plus parks with fences.

22Aday 19pts
Firestick 16 pts
Nitrous SC 14 pts
Diabolical 12 pts
Ares 8 pts

UncleMosk

The Ares showing signs of life but will it be too late. The Nitrous gaining on what I thought for sure would be the Firestk in the lead. 22 A Day just holding it by a thread. The Diabolical feels like has the best sweetspot but just not delivering. 7 more each to go.

23 Swings In

22Aday 20pts
Firestick 18 pts
Nitrous SC 17 pts
Diabolical 13 pts
Ares 10 pts

UncleMosk

29 Swings in. Last swing of 2 hits each. The best score on these 2 swings will be counted as the 30th hit.

Firestick came alive this round and holds the top spot. Clearly it will come to the last swings. Even though the Nitrous has been consistent, it's the feel I'm not loving. The Ares also woke up a bit this round as well. Honestly like the overall weighting on this one for some reason. Just have a feeling this one will need much BP to take to next level.

Firestick 29pts
22Aday 28pts
Nitrous SC 24 pts
Diabolical 18pts
Ares 18 pts

UncleMosk

Complete with final results

Firestick 31pts
22Aday 29pts
Nitrous SC 24 pts
Ares 21pts
Diabolical 18pts

The Ares right now if I were to swing another new round of 30 I think would be the leader. Has hit another gear.

As mentioned earlier in this post that I would unload 2. I will post them with pics maybe tomorrow here to sell.