Anarchy ASA compression

GTIDUDE

Star Player
I noticed the new anarchy short barrels have a different compression 900 psi compared to their 13" counter parts 1050 psi. I thought they would have the same compression since they are made of the same material. Sorry in advance if this is a noob question, but does that translate to the bats performing differently?

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I noticed the new anarchy short barrels have a different compression 900 psi compared to their 13" counter parts 1050 psi. I thought they would have the same compression since they are made of the same material. Sorry in advance if this is a noob question, but does that translate to the bats performing differently?
In theory the lower compression would mean hotter but they still have to pass the ASA thresholds.

ShortYellowBus

In theory the lower compression would mean hotter but they still have to pass the ASA thresholds.
So the Ghost has 850psi compression pass fail. It’s lower alright, but it’s garbage.

Lower psi means less compression required to bend the barrel to a certain point. Then, why do bats have psi under 1k suck so bad?

There’s a lot of stupidity assumed when posting the pass fail psi of a bat. And by stupidity, I mean the target demographic.

Nobody wants an LC bat.