Anarchy Awakening bat

RustyShakleford

saying "early 2017" is fine when it's a year or so away. when it becomes early 2017 and you have a bat approved by ASA and an exclusive vendor in place, you should have some idea when it will be released and the price.

RustyShakleford

i'm not saying you should say they will be released on 4/1/2017. 1 months, 2 months, 6 months? anything is better than "we don't know"

RustyShakleford

i understand, but when you make a business plan there are usually estimates on that kind of stuff. i understand you don't want to give a date, but a better approximation than "early 2017" should be feasible by now.

and i only bust balls cause i care. if you had gone the way of the douchebag i wouldn't be so nice

Joker

$230 for a NR is kinda high then add $45 for a 1 year warranty. doesn't seem competitive with other bats that are in the $220-230 range with a warranty.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
$230 for a NR is kinda high then add $45 for a 1 year warranty. doesn't seem competitive with other bats that are in the $220-230 range with a warranty.

Yeah that's way to much, ESP considering their brand is untested with players. I won't be taking a chance on this when I can get any NIW bat with a warranty for basically the same price.

jluck24

The Veteran
Most bats are $250-$300 range still niw. Idk how that isnt competitive..? Those other guys with s#!tty paint jobs charge $100 for a warranty. 40 bucks to secure your bat doesnt sound too bad.. There's a selling section if you cant afford niw bats.ijs

Joker

most bats are in the $220-240 range and include a warranty. you're buying bats from the wrong places

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Heard some cease and desist order letters from Monsta are heading out today. Not sure if they are going to Anarchy or not...but that's the word on the street.

Joker

St1bT6L.png

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the issues was that SIS had adds for the Anarchy stating New Hottest "Floating" Inner Barrel technology. Floating has been removed since. That was probably a mistake on SISs end.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
didn't monsta take the inner barrel tech from demarini? Im sure if it passed the patent office there had to be a more than noticeable variation.

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm really upset that I supported this autist for as long as I did. He did make good bats, but the guy is a dipstick when it comes to modern business practices.
If you're really upset then please change your pic from their hat

Cubsuns

Addicted to Softballfans
didn't monsta take the inner barrel tech from demarini? Im sure if it passed the patent office there had to be a more than noticeable variation.

I believe its the "floating" part that they patented. I guess the demarini and others have the inner barrel teathered to the end cap. Or that is what believe is the difference.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Demar/worth and Miken all have inner barrel affixed to end cap. They are different, not covered by patent

goalie31

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought I would try a monsta. F that guy. Don't u Mess with my mikens ans worths. Dosent this guy realize he's gonna loose business if he fs with millions of miken worth demarini Easton fans. Joker get on it asap