Anarchy FireStick

chile

Bad Ape
It’s also illegal to hold raffles for profit online. I am surprised they have let them do that **** this long. It’s just pure greed on there part. Only reps are doing the raffles

and there a quite a few that jump on every FS post...but that whole raffle thing is expanding to regular users as well...i'm seeing more and more of them. i can't fault folks for wanting to make money but there's some shadiness there

BTW300

Addicted to Softballfans
All the money lost in raffles could have went towards purchase of bat. I guess no one has asked reps where the money goes?

Bagz

Bang!!
I have a gb firestick on the way. I'll get to find out how much difference there is vs Nitrous. Im not expecting a huge difference besides handle maybe...

tonys1

It’s also illegal to hold raffles for profit online. I am surprised they have let them do that **** this long. It’s just pure greed on there part. Only reps are doing the raffles

Are you sure it's illegal?

[GALLERY=media, 32470]11 by tonys1 posted Mar 26, 2019 at 10:24 PM[/GALLERY]

tonys1

All the money lost in raffles could have went towards purchase of bat. I guess no one has asked reps where the money goes?

Profit.

They create various BST forums where people can sell their used stuff, attract a few thousand people and use that page to raffle off bats and make more money than selling retail. It's probably their biggest asset when applying to become a rep, being able to say they run a page with a few thousand members and can "sell" X amount of bats / week.

tonys1

and there a quite a few that jump on every FS post...but that whole raffle thing is expanding to regular users as well...i'm seeing more and more of them. i can't fault folks for wanting to make money but there's some shadiness there

What do you consider shady? On one end you have someone who can’t afford / prefers not to pay $255 through a rep for a new bat and instead joins a 9x$35 raffle, on the other side you have a rep that meets his quotas and generates more profit. Win / win right? I never join those things, just trying to see the other side of it.

Personally the Ambassador situation upset me as the only way to get one was through those raffles. I prefer buying my stuff instead of gambling and all the reps scooped them up with the intent to raffle them or the other story I heard was that it was intended to be a dealer bat only. Either way, that was shady / crappy to me.

dunkky

There's one on the Bay right now for a buy it now price of only $520. What a ****ing steal! I'm sure they're great but I'll be waiting till the novelty wears off to pull the trigger.

normy, i know, it's tempting based on the hype. i wanna swing it too. but at the end of the day, the fact is it's a stick really no better than others. they are all in same ballpark. just go take look at paul and beard reviews. we are talking exit speed of a few miles/hour difference which doesn't mean crap to be honest. Even that varies from person to person. latest bat they reviewed was 19 demarini flipper which oow performance blows away both monsta and anarchy by big margin. so, what's the verdict???

all bats are good just like what everyone says here. only people who don't wanna accept that fact is a whole bunch of clowns from both monsta and anarchy facebook who keep brainwashing themselves they got a magic stick and bubbling up the stick price. yes i called them out because i honestly don't see that type of behaviour from people who swing variety of other bats.

indian, not arrow. at this moment i believe that truth more than the stick hype.

Normy

normy, i know, it's tempting based on the hype. i wanna swing it too. but at the end of the day, the fact is it's a stick really no better than others. they are all in same ballpark. just go take look at paul and beard reviews. we are talking exit speed of a few miles/hour difference which doesn't mean crap to be honest. Even that varies from person to person. latest bat they reviewed was 19 demarini flipper which oow performance blows away both monsta and anarchy by big margin. so, what's the verdict???

all bats are good just like what everyone says here. only people who don't wanna accept that fact is a whole bunch of clowns from both monsta and anarchy facebook who keep brainwashing themselves they got a magic stick and bubbling up the stick price. yes i called them out because i honestly don't see that type of behaviour from people who swing variety of other bats.

indian, not arrow. at this moment i believe that truth more than the stick hype.
I was being a little sarcastic(imagine that). Wouldn't even entertain the thought of spending that for a goofy softball bat. I will have an Anarchy in the bag at some point however. A used beater probably. Beer league heroes have no need for shiny new bats.

Projectcam

Are you sure it's illegal?

[GALLERY=media, 32470]11 by tonys1 posted Mar 26, 2019 at 10:24 PM[/GALLERY]
From my understanding any raffle that’s for profit is considered gambling. Gambling is illegal in a lot of states. It’s been going on for a while and there’s two reps in particular that seem to be the only ones doing it. Who knows though.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
F*** dem greedy bastards..

Back in the day D reps would HOOKUP people on here, not sure if that is why no dealers/reps are allowed or if it has been a rule since b4 I joined..

Fwiw my demon is still lagging behind several bats, i FINALLY had a chance to hit and took just about all my bats most of them with just a few hits and some niw, demon feels like crap vs my bbf, niw bbl my low hit 13 am rebellion and even my niw T3 boss.. i know that is for another thread but just venting :).. carry on

THESHOE

Starting Player
The Utrip bat was so underwhelming.

We don't get to use or play with ASA bats here so can't speak to it, but the Utrip bat was nothing special over a typical Worth/Miken of 3-4 years ago. I don't understand all the local raffling and hyping of their Utrip sticks. Meh.

For a thumprint Utrip hitting a 52cor ball, hard to top Nautalais and Easton FF tech right now. Those can be had a HELL of a lot cheaper.

dunkky

From my understanding any raffle that’s for profit is considered gambling. Gambling is illegal in a lot of states. It’s been going on for a while and there’s two reps in particular that seem to be the only ones doing it. Who knows though.

I like your way of thinking. If this is not gambling, then what is?

tonys1

F*** dem greedy bastards..

Back in the day D reps would HOOKUP people on here, not sure if that is why no dealers/reps are allowed or if it has been a rule since b4 I joined..

Fwiw my demon is still lagging behind several bats, i FINALLY had a chance to hit and took just about all my bats most of them with just a few hits and some niw, demon feels like crap vs my bbf, niw bbl my low hit 13 am rebellion and even my niw T3 boss.. i know that is for another thread but just venting :).. carry on

The main thing on that is the forum is tied to the store. Reps of any kind will inevitably cut into the store's bottom line, so I can see why that's frowned upon. Even if the store doesn't carry it, most people are on limited gear funds, so that becomes an issue for the store if someone spends their money elsewhere. Whether we agree or not, bottom line is it's their rules.

I'm sure most would agree, Chad does a really nice job of hooking up the board bros. When I first started reaching out to reps from these exclusive sites, I got laughed at thinking I could pay the same prices that Chad would give me as board member pricing.

tonys1

I like your way of thinking. If this is not gambling, then what is?

Does it matter what particular word we use to relate to it? 9x$35 became 13x$35 on the Demon's and FS's after they sold out and one particular utrip brand with thermal paint jobs is doing 10x$100 raffles. It's out of hand for sure, but it seems to get the reps paid.

I'm no marketing guru, but Anarchy seems content and profitable at releasing 200-300 of a particular model instead of carrying them for 6-7 months and discounting them at the end of the season. They release a repaint just a few weeks / couple of months later and sell those out too to fanboys (yes, like me thanks to @chile ) and through raffles. How many bats have they released since the Demon last August? How many are left in stock?

Easton still has some 18 Ghosts, the store still had a limited supply of KP's from last year... is that better? I don't know...

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Does it matter what particular word we use to relate to it? 9x$35 became 13x$35 on the Demon's and FS's after they sold out and one particular utrip brand with thermal paint jobs is doing 10x$100 raffles. It's out of hand for sure, but it seems to get the reps paid.

I'm no marketing guru, but Anarchy seems content and profitable at releasing 200-300 of a particular model instead of carrying them for 6-7 months and discounting them at the end of the season. They release a repaint just a few weeks / couple of months later and sell those out too to fanboys (yes, like me thanks to @chile ) and through raffles. How many bats have they released since the Demon last August? How many are left in stock?

Easton still has some 18 Ghosts, the store still had a limited supply of KP's from last year... is that better? I don't know...
The Ghost is not better than any of the Anarchy bats. Anarchy is limited to doing whatever SiS decides to do. Sometimes the owners of Anarchy don't even know what SiS is doing until after it's already done

tonys1

The Ghost is not better than any of the Anarchy bats. Anarchy is limited to doing whatever SiS decides to do. Sometimes the owners of Anarchy don't even know what SiS is doing until after it's already done

For sure, not comparing them performance wise, but I'm referring to quantities produced. Your point is valid though, performance / reviews / hype would contribute to the fact that they can still be found.

Is SIS telling Anarchy to produce limited quantities? I'd assume Anarchy does what it wants to do there, and has been using that same model before SIS. Everyone seems happy except the customers forced to pay crazy prices once they sell out quickly. I buy now and ask questions later, so I haven't run into any issues.

Projectcam

It’s supply and demand, the product is good. They actually made a ton of demons and from the looks of it there will be a ton of the new Vipers released. They make awesome sticks for Asa but at the ridiculous prices there are going for, it quickly eats up any possible Benefits over mainstream bats. It also helps that every Bat reviewer has hyped them up.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
For the record.. I'm not bashing anarchy, I've done deals with one of the owners on here well b4 they started the company GREAT guy..this money train is on the reps that are reps from that site at least the one that i purchased my demon from is.. idk if those dudes on fb are and just saying they're (anarchy reps)..

tonys1

For the record.. I'm not bashing anarchy, I've done deals with one of the owners on here well b4 they started the company GREAT guy..this money train is on the reps that are reps from that site at least the one that i purchased my demon from is.. idk if those dudes on fb are and just saying they're (anarchy reps)..

Yeah, the reps or non-reps are obviously milking those raffles. People seem to like the option to gamble 1/7th of the rep price at a shot to win the latest toys. Everyone wins except the ones who want to wait for a couple of reviews before buying a new bat. By then, too late, you missed out. The hoarders and secondary market resellers have swept them all up and the reps are changing 9x$35 raffles to 13x$35 format for even more profit.

dunkky

i saw there's that one guy owns like half the entire rebellion stocks. he's got like 20 or 30 and it's keep growing. collecting the same bats like there's no tomorrow. that's just mind blowing.

tonys1

What are your guys thoughts on the LC bats coming out

Not a word about them other than they appear on the BCT page. A lot of people have been waiting on Anarchy's LC bat, should sell out in a hurry. My guess is they're not announcing it so that it doesn't hurt the Viper pre-orders. Just my 2 cents.

Projectcam

i saw there's that one guy owns like half the entire rebellion stocks. he's got like 20 or 30 and it's keep growing. collecting the same bats like there's no tomorrow. that's just mind blowing.
Considering that bat is a tank, I don’t see why the hell thats necessary lol. If he was smart he’d sell them while they are worth something.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Considering that bat is a tank, I don’t see why the hell thats necessary lol. If he was smart he’d sell them while they are worth something.
Don't think money is much of a issue with him has tons of other NIW bats also.He buys 6-7 NIw at a time it looks like.