Anarchy Highway Star Usssa Review

D-ROCK13

28oz 13" .50 oz endload, swings true to weight, soft barrel, kind of hollow sound. Nice looking bat with a different theme and paint scheme. Put 100 or so swings on it. Definitely going to take alot of hits to break in fully but softer barrel feel with hardly any feedback at all, even on miss hits. Sweet spot closer to center of barrel, fairly good performance when you find it, not so good when you don't. Hopefully it'll find another gear with another round or 2 of BP.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is this a 220 or 240? I have one if each and the 240 felt sure, but I have only hit inside so no idea on performance.

D-ROCK13

Its a 220, same barrel as the Rebellion just smaller end load. It has a different feel for sure, very soft but i think the performance will be there after a few hundred hits. Had 30mph steady winds blowing back at me so hard to judge distance. Almost feels like the last few models of combat utrips to me, which i personally love.

D-ROCK13

Another 50ish on it at 55f, performance is decent but behind my all my others still. Sound is different, almost muffled, hard to describe. Miss hits sting and rattle your hands pretty bad

D-ROCK13

another 25 or so, hit a few out, off the tee today. Performance is there finally, sweet spot is fairly large, only complaint is the barrel is super soft, hardly feel the ball at all and sound is dull especially with .52s. no stinging the hands today, assume that's only in cooler Temps as it was close to 80f

D-ROCK13

around 200 or so now, 55f last night, and the stinging of hands is gone, as well as the dull sound. Had a nice crack with pro ms, and hit some really hard line drives, and knucklers.

D-ROCK13

300 ish and this bat has changed a ton, sound is really good with all balls, and feels great. Sweetspot is hard to miss, reminds me of a well broken in imx easton, and is a gamer now. May have to grab a 12" 1 oz endload now