Anarchy LC Bats

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Just got certified recently. The “T3” and “Gas”. Compression cut off is 1000, not 1050 like every other Anarchy ASA Model. Hoping for some sexy paint jobs on them.

chile

Bad Ape
Just got certified recently. The “T3” and “Gas”. Compression cut off is 1000, not 1050 like every other Anarchy ASA Model. Hoping for some sexy paint jobs on them.

the T3 simply says "T3" in sans serif...and the Gas has the gas can emoji on it....and says "gas"...in....san serif.

tonys1

Oddly enough, the Viper which is set to release sometime next week isn't even on the bat compression list. Anyone have any idea why that may be?

B Ditty

Addicted to Softballfans
Oddly enough, the Viper which is set to release sometime next week isn't even on the bat compression list. Anyone have any idea why that may be?

I am interested in the new Viper and curious about this also. Hopefully we hear something soon.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
LC bat will be "softer with greater exit speeds" is what a reliable source told me.

Still can's see anything hitting the 52 cor for me better then the Demon, Diablo, Geno stuff. But I'll still try to find out.

Wonder if the Viper will be matte or not. Seems the matte stuff zipper or seams faster.

Bman911

I am interested in the new Viper and curious about this also. Hopefully we hear something soon.

LC bat will be "softer with greater exit speeds" is what a reliable source told me.

Still can's see anything hitting the 52 cor for me better then the Demon, Diablo, Geno stuff. But I'll still try to find out.

Wonder if the Viper will be matte or not. Seems the matte stuff zipper or seams faster.

I preordered a Viper.... Once I get it and out some cuts on it, I’ll be posting my review if y’all are interested.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans

Don't quote me but thought someone said matte finish.

B Ditty

Addicted to Softballfans
I preordered a Viper.... Once I get it and out some cuts on it, I’ll be posting my review if y’all are interested.

I actually preordered one of these also. I am in Wisconsin however, so I may not get out to hit it for a bit and would love to hear anything about this bat. I wonder if these will be on time and shipping next week?

tonys1

I actually preordered one of these also. I am in Wisconsin however, so I may not get out to hit it for a bit and would love to hear anything about this bat. I wonder if these will be on time and shipping next week?

My opinion only based on previous releases - it might be delayed. They’ll put on FB page that bats start shipping in 4-5 days when they get their expected receipt date.

B Ditty

Addicted to Softballfans
My opinion only based on previous releases - it might be delayed. They’ll put on FB page that bats start shipping in 4-5 days when they get their expected receipt date.

Thanks for the reply. This is my first experience with this company, so hopefully they ship somewhere near the expected date. More importantly, I hope I like the product.

tonys1

Thanks for the reply. This is my first experience with this company, so hopefully they ship somewhere near the expected date. More importantly, I hope I like the product.

Even if this one is a week or two late, they have had a great track record so far. I held off on the first Demon release as it was originally scheduled in late September and they actually started shipping in mid-August. Since it was going to be after our season was over, I wanted to wait on reviews, but when they released early, I jumped on one of the remaining ones left on their site.

The Firestick was a late Feb release, and it started shipping 3 weeks before that.

Bman911

Alright Secret Squirrel.
cfc.gif

Bman911

Couldn’t give a **** what you think you ****ing clown. Trying to help you because you’re too ****ing stupid to figure things out, don’t need your smartass remarks you dumb ****.
I appreciate you finding out, was just wondering where you saw it man.

tonys1

Thanks man, y’all start playing ball where you’re at yet?

One month at the earliest, fields are still covered in a few inches of snow!

Second issue, even if it ships tomorrow, can these bats be used for play so long as they’re not on the BCT list?