Anarchy LC Bats

Bman911

One month at the earliest, fields are still covered in a few inches of snow!

Second issue, even if it ships tomorrow, can these bats be used for play so long as they’re not on the BCT list?
Damn, that’s unfortunate man. We started play just this past weekend. Let’s hope it appears before they ship....

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I preordered a Viper.... Once I get it and out some cuts on it, I’ll be posting my review if y’all are interested.
My first Demon is being reincarnated as a Viper. Should arrive any day now hopefully. I'll post a review on your thread if it arrives first. haha.

Bman911

My first Demon is being reincarnated as a Viper. Should arrive any day now hopefully. I'll post a review on your thread if it arrives first. haha.
Already got the heads up from Anarchy that pending any more shipping delays they should be distributed to those who preordered on the 8th. I paid for overnight shipping hahaha so next Tuesday here I come!

tonys1

Already got the heads up from Anarchy that pending any more shipping delays they should be distributed to those who preordered on the 8th. I paid for overnight shipping hahaha so next Tuesday here I come!

There shouldn't be any further delays - just saw a guy on FB post one in hand asking for PC on it.

tonys1

Some rumbling that the LC’s get announced tomorrow. I think they were hoping the Vipers sold out first to announce, so they got at least one of their athletes hyping the Viper online. Anarchy announcements are always Fridays in my experience. Could be completely wrong, take it with a grain of salt.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Some rumbling that the LC’s get announced tomorrow. I think they were hoping the Vipers sold out first to announce, so they got at least one of their athletes hyping the Viper online. Anarchy announcements are always Fridays in my experience. Could be completely wrong, take it with a grain of salt.
Preorders on Anarchy bats have been about 2-3 weeks after certification. Which was 2-3 weeks ago. You are most likely right. I don’t think the LC will be any better with 52 cor balls, just less durable. Viper sales will do just fine.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Get a chance to swing it yet Boltman?
I did! I like it alot. I posted a review on the Anarchy page on FB. Barrel is soft but very responsive. White matte paint is all webbed up. Doesn't feel like any other Anarchy. If I had to pick one I'd say a hybrid of the Demon and Ambassador on contact. I will be gaming it over anything in my bag for a while.

tonys1

I did! I like it alot. I posted a review on the Anarchy page on FB. Barrel is soft but very responsive. White matte paint is all webbed up. Doesn't feel like any other Anarchy. If I had to pick one I'd say a hybrid of the Demon and Ambassador on contact. I will be gaming it over anything in my bag for a while.

ohh nice - thanks, I'll see if I can find the video!

Bman911

I’ve been looking for it but can’t find it

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
So apparently the Scheels bats have hit stores. Owner says 1/2oz el and not LC only. I also see that people are getting shipping notifications for Flips today. Not all, but most. I guess a few got held up in customs. I am patiently waiting for a Balanced ASA offering, but don’t have much faith.