Anarchy Nitrous is another winner for Anarchy

chile

Bad Ape
I'm loving my 17 BB Legit but living in Michigan, we play quite a few games in sub 60° weather. Soooo, an Anarchy will be a must have for spring of next year. Are the Nitrous and Legit similar in feel/flex/weighting for those who have had the chance to swing both?

short answer...no. the nitrous will swing heavier than the legit. probably a tad more flex in the nitrous...feedback will be noticeably different going from the worth inner barrel design to the nitrous. I prefer the "more solid" feedback of the nitrous with the 44's. idk...that's just me.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I'm loving my 17 BB Legit but living in Michigan, we play quite a few games in sub 60° weather. Soooo, an Anarchy will be a must have for spring of next year. Are the Nitrous and Legit similar in feel/flex/weighting for those who have had the chance to swing both?
short answer...no. the nitrous will swing heavier than the legit. probably a tad more flex in the nitrous...feedback will be noticeably different going from the worth inner barrel design to the nitrous. I prefer the "more solid" feedback of the nitrous with the 44's. idk...that's just me.
Normy….. Get a Demon and be happy.

Signed,
A '17 BB Legit lover. :D

dunkky

normy, by the time you get Demon, these guys will be swinging Demon 2, or 2019 line and celebrating. lol. just messing with you. this time when you get demon, post a video.

Normy

normy, by the time you get Demon, these guys will be swinging Demon 2, or 2019 line and celebrating. lol. just messing with you. this time when you get demon, post a video.
Lol, hoping next year they come out with a bat called "Angel" or "No Name 2". Not too thrilled with the Demon theme. Just me.

Oh, I'll post a video when Joker does ;)

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!

This is absolutely spot on. I'm having a really hard time liking my short barrel ASA legit after hitting all these Anarchys. That sound and feel of the Worth/Miken stuff is definitely an acquired taste.

Normy

This is absolutely spot on. I'm having a really hard time liking my short barrel ASA legit after hitting all these Anarchys. That sound and feel of the Worth/Miken stuff is definitely an acquired taste.
I must be an odd duck then. Don't answer that...

tonys1

Got a chance to BP with all 3 recently.

For my swing and preference, Nitrous is slightly ahead for me right now but Demon is really close with only a quarter of the cuts that the Nitrous has.

Diablo is distant third right now but to be fair I haven't put much work into it at all.

chile

Bad Ape
Got a chance to BP with all 3 recently...

yeah, I don't see swinging the demon or diablo over the nitrous at this point...they get good fast but my nitrous still works better for me so until it goes (and I have plenty of back-up nitrouses :/ ), those hang on the rack :/

Normy

yeah, I don't see swinging the demon or diablo over the nitrous at this point...they get good fast but my nitrous still works better for me so until it goes (and I have plenty of back-up nitrouses :/ ), those hang on the rack :/
What's the approximate cut count on the Nitrous these days?

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
What's the approximate cut count on the Nitrous these days?

Mine is sitting around 800. Starting to form a nice paint crack. Really hits the ball well, I just cant swing it following a few rounds with my Diablo because the flex in the handle is a lot for me to overcome right away.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an awakening coming next week. Who prefers the new ones to this bat?
Takes a little time to get use to the awakening maybe because of tho one PC and a big endload but once you do it lights out when broken in.

Bagz

Bang!!
I have an extra 26oz Nitrous with less than 100 hits I'd trade for a 26oz Demon if any of you fellas are interested send me a pm.

UncleMosk

it's been some time since I've put any real cuts on the nitrous...it's still gtg :/

Loving my Nitrous right now. Last week in Tournament and weekend ball was on fire. Went 9 for 9, 2 HR, 3b (only because I'm too old to make HR on open field). Besides a younger fella smashing one out with a Demon on field pic attached, this shot of mine made proud considering I'm 50.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190622-214416_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190622-214416_Gallery.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 23

jhitman

Have never swung an Anarchy bat before. Trying to get information on what Anarchy bat is best for the 52's. Our league allows ASA or USSSA bats with a 52 cor 300 comp Evil softball. Alos, are these bats better with the 52's than the current Miken/Worths?

ShortYellowBus

Have never swung an Anarchy bat before. Trying to get information on what Anarchy bat is best for the 52's. Our league allows ASA or USSSA bats with a 52 cor 300 comp Evil softball. Alos, are these bats better with the 52's than the current Miken/Worths?
Is this a “what’s the best bat for ASA/52’s question? It is.

I swing a DC41 for 52’s. Nothing comes close, but it’s only because that’s the bat that fits my swing best. The 2018 DC41 ASA 30oz is the best bat for my swing.

I tried a Nitrous, Diablo and a Demon. Good bats, but not super excited for the performance over my two year old Worth EST XL’s or Miken DC41’s. That’s my swing. Not everyone has the same swing.

Am I saying Anarchy bats are bad? Hell no, they’re fantastic. If you get a chance to buy one and you really want one, don’t hesitate!

To hit 52’s well, you have to have a good swing and consistently hit the sweet spot. Before you spend close to $300 on a used Anarchy bat, make sure your swing isn’t the issue while hitting 52’s.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
it's been some time since I've put any real cuts on the nitrous...it's still gtg :/

Just picked mine up after about six months of not swinging. Mine is up to about 1k swings and is, ummmm, ridiculous!

So they are about to release a few bats that are for 52's only. I have no idea how they are going to perform, however, any of the current models you can find will absolutely kill the 52's. I've sold everything in the bag ranging from Worth, Easton and Monsta to make room for more Anarchy's. Of course, thats just MY preference but these have allowed a little leeway with hitting harder balls, if thats what your league uses. They have a little longer break in period than some of the other brands I've hit but thats totally fine with me.

jhitman

Is this a “what’s the best bat for ASA/52’s question? It is.

I swing a DC41 for 52’s. Nothing comes close, but it’s only because that’s the bat that fits my swing best. The 2018 DC41 ASA 30oz is the best bat for my swing.

I tried a Nitrous, Diablo and a Demon. Good bats, but not super excited for the performance over my two year old Worth EST XL’s or Miken DC41’s. That’s my swing. Not everyone has the same swing.

Am I saying Anarchy bats are bad? Hell no, they’re fantastic. If you get a chance to buy one and you really want one, don’t hesitate!

To hit 52’s well, you have to have a good swing and consistently hit the sweet spot. Before you spend close to $300 on a used Anarchy bat, make sure your swing isn’t the issue while hitting 52’s.

Not a what hits the 52's best question....just trying to get information on bats that I have not swung as I am in need of one more bat.

UncleMosk

Not a what hits the 52's best question....just trying to get information on bats that I have not swung as I am in need of one more bat.

As stated already it depends on your preference in weight and your swing type. I personally like to keep an assortment of different brands in my bag. Currently besides the Anarchy have Easton, Monsta and Boombah. Swing them equally but when in a groove stay with one more than the other.

The DC and XXL hit the 52 very well and do have one in my next in line bats to swing.

Current Favorite for 52 is the Anarchy and Helmer Border Battle. However the rest are no slouches either. It's about what suits you.

All newer ASA bats are not far off in performance in comparison to each other.

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
I have the Anarchy Blessed LC 1 piece and if you put 100 swings on it the bat will be as hot as anything out there.

Normy

I have the Anarchy Blessed LC 1 piece and if you put 100 swings on it the bat will be as hot as anything out there.
Dang, that's a nice looking 1 piece. Thought you were joking at first lol. How does it swing/feel?

greg1292

Coed bomb dropper........
posted this on the Anarchy page. Great bat

Blessed 26oz initial impressions.

Having swung the OG flip when it first came out I am happy to say the 1 piece Blessed is nothing like it. After removing the grip and adding tape the bat has a a nice endload feel to it. Balls hit were Demarini 52/275 off a tee and temperature was a cool 92 degrees.

Total swings put on the bat 130. The first 30 the bat was really stiff. Average exit speed and no distance to speak of. The bat continued to get better and changed gears around 80 swings and this is when the fun began as the sound changed exit speed was crisp and distance was there.

Towards the end of the round I can honestly call it good enough to game. The Blessed is super stiff which I like and doesn't sound like a tin can when you hit it.

Cleaned the bat after bp and not a mark on the bat and paint is in tack. If you like 1 piece and don't want to take time breaking in a bat then the Blessed is as close as an Anarchy 1 piece hot out of the wrapper gets.