anarchy reawakening.... some came loose..

dunkky

it must be that restrictor thingiy.. does all xcore bat have that? man,, only used the bat for bp and tonight used it for the first time in live games. that happened after a line drive hit. will anarchy fix that with no charge, what's the experience?

by the way, it was getting good... not the og good yet, but was getting real good and this happens.. :(

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
The restrictor issue has been pretty well documented, I've read that they are pretty good about taking care of the issue.. if memory serves me some have said that after repairs were done their bat didn't perform quite the same,the only cost to you should be shipping the bat to them.. let us know how your experience is with anarchy, good luck

r8dr_rider

Most likely the restrictor. They will fix it if it’s still under warranty. I know some guys that just removed it completely.

dunkky

they fixed it, new endcap as well. Good as new and hits as good as prior to. I am going to sell it though. I hardly play any ASA nowadays. Well.. softball in general.

I am into tennis now mostly... lol But, my BP never stops because i do play occasionally..