Anarchy Viper ASA

tonys1

This thread make me want to pull the Viper out of wrapper this week, even though my PinK is my fave right now.

Viper feels kinda cute might swing it later idk lol

Do it, I like mine - takes some work to get going I say, but I feel like it's worth it. Also not sure if the resale value will be worth keeping NIW, especially with the 4 new LC's coming out in the next few weeks and possibly more.

Bagz

Bang!!
Do it, I like mine - takes some work to get going I say, but I feel like it's worth it. Also not sure if the resale value will be worth keeping NIW, especially with the 4 new LC's coming out in the next few weeks and possibly more.
I will break out Viper tomorrow after work.
My buddy has the 26 black handle Flip preorder coming but not sure if those will be too light or just right. Time will tell once they start shipping in a few weeks. If it fits ill get the next Anarchy drop I'd imagine.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I just picked a used Diablo up for a decent price. Starting back up in a ASA league this year and needed a bat. Took me a while to find an Anarchy at a decent price since it seems they are growing in popularity/demand.
Hopefully get to use it Thursday if our league starts. Upcoming weather doesn’t seem too great.
Now to decide on Arctic Camo or Tidal Camo lizard skin for it ??

chile

Bad Ape
I just picked a used Diablo up for a decent price. Starting back up in a ASA league this year and needed a bat. Took me a while to find an Anarchy at a decent price since it seems they are growing in popularity/demand.
Hopefully get to use it Thursday if our league starts. Upcoming weather doesn’t seem too great.
Now to decide on Arctic Camo or Tidal Camo lizard skin for it ??

smallish ss but hits the 44s a ton...I like it with the 52s but I don't LOVE it...

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
smallish ss but hits the 44s a ton...I like it with the 52s but I don't LOVE it...
I haven't played ASA in 3 years, but just joined a buddy's team and was in a pinch and really wanted to try an Anarchy. I refused to pay the crazy prices for a Rebellion, Firestick, or Demon. Viper reviews are so hot/cold I passed for now, plus I don't have the time to break it in since most are new or only slightly used. Price was right on the Diablo, plus it is plenty broken in so it should be game ready. If I don't like it, or come across something else, I'm sure I could just sell it for the price I paid (or more) and upgrade to something else.

B Ditty

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody have any updates on the Viper? How it is holding up? How its hitting the ball compared to other Anarchy bats? Other ASA bats? I have not gotten many swings on mine and just wondering what I can expect out of this bat.

UncleMosk

Anybody have any updates on the Viper? How it is holding up? How its hitting the ball compared to other Anarchy bats? Other ASA bats? I have not gotten many swings on mine and just wondering what I can expect out of this bat.

Reminds me of the original Awakening in which work was needed to get the up to snuff. Difference is softer barrel feel compared to that bat and this being a 2 piece.

Have been hitting mix of 44 and 52. Rough count of about 100 hits or so. I'm thinking it will change gears in about the next 100.

Took 8 cuts yesterday with assortment of other bats. None went over 330 mark see pic. But 2 in these 4 cuts were approximate 320 plus

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HzFa8grTqaiwJMGU8

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190614-054355_Photos.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190614-054355_Photos.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 24

B Ditty

Addicted to Softballfans
Reminds me of the original Awakening in which work was needed to get the up to snuff. Difference is softer barrel feel compared to that bat and this being a 2 piece.

Have been hitting mix of 44 and 52. Rough count of about 100 hits or so. I'm thinking it will change gears in about the next 100.

Took 8 cuts yesterday with assortment of other bats. None went over 330 mark see pic. But 2 in these 4 cuts were approximate 320 plus

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HzFa8grTqaiwJMGU8
Thanks for the feedback. I do not have many swimgs on mine, but it feels like it is opening up. My issue is that I was able to get a Demon and I am thinking about selling the Viper. I just would hate to regret it later on.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Does seem to me mine is taking a little longer to break in..have maybe a 100 with all balls..still feels good but not pink good.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
idk...tried out a different slide/kick...but the 26oz felt better than my 27...not the weight but the barrel itself. idk...probably just in my head but i was pretty close to the distance/pop i get with the demon and diablo...
That 26 might have been broken in nicely. ;)

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Came across the video on my phone. Viper ASA with low hits here. Buddy and I used to hit during our lunch before the weather got too hot. Balls are 52 cor , fields are 300 from home plate. Working on cutting the ball while breaking the bat in here. This bat has moved on to a good home. @chile adopted it. I’d imagine it’s only that much better after he has put more hits on it.

langleypsu

How's everyone's Vipers holding up? Anyone have over a 1000 hits on theirs yet? I've got 300 on mine and liking it more and more. Still no webbing yet so i'm thinking I've still have some work to do on breaking it in.