Anarchy Viper ASA

BOLTMAN21

Manager
My Demon re-incarnation arrived Saturday. Has a nice white matte paint and my 26 scaled at 26.5 with grip. Weighting is a bit different to me then past models. Def endloaded but the weight seems to be distributed towards the end of the barrel vs the whole oz in the endcap like the Demon feels. It's just really smoothly weighted while still keeping the heft through the zone on contact. Hit the field and put about 160 on it or so the 1st day. All 52 COR ASA and utrip plus and 5, 44/375's. I did not feel any flex. My two buds felt a bit. We all liked it a ton. I have since put another 100 cuts on it. It has nice vertical webbing along the barrel and just keeps getting better. Not sure how that will do for durability with hard stuff. Barrel is soft but responsive. I will be gaming it for a while. It's that good but mainly because it's the newest bat in my bag.;) Get your order in now, before they are out of stock and you have to pay way over retail for one. This Viper ASA will more then hold me over until the LC model is released. I hate sounding like a fan boy for any brand, but great job to Anarchy for putting out great bat after great bat. (If I recall the 4 owners are all board bro's on here) :cool:

We tried the Pink that day as well and holy shieeeeeee ... I need to find a 26. If anyone has one sitting around, PM me.

Normy

Yeah man! Can't wait to swing the ole Pink when it gets here from New York. I'll give it a nice...probably not so warm Midwestern welcome. The Viper sounds like it's the goods as well! If you can avoid the crazy train auctions, Anarchy fits the bill.

UncleMosk

28oz came in today. Will look to hit against Daisy Cutter that also came in this week. Nice endload on this.

Bman911

My Demon re-incarnation arrived Saturday. Has a nice white matte paint and my 26 scaled at 26.5 with grip. Weighting is a bit different to me then past models. Def endloaded but the weight seems to be distributed towards the end of the barrel vs the whole oz in the endcap like the Demon feels. It's just really smoothly weighted while still keeping the heft through the zone on contact. Hit the field and put about 160 on it or so the 1st day. All 52 COR ASA and utrip plus and 5, 44/375's. I did not feel any flex. My two buds felt a bit. We all liked it a ton. I have since put another 100 cuts on it. It has nice vertical webbing along the barrel and just keeps getting better. Not sure how that will do for durability with hard stuff. Barrel is soft but responsive. I will be gaming it for a while. It's that good but mainly because it's the newest bat in my bag.;) Get your order in now, before they are out of stock and you have to pay way over retail for one. This Viper ASA will more then hold me over until the LC model is released. I hate sounding like a fan boy for any brand, but great job to Anarchy for putting out great bat after great bat. (If I recall the 4 owners are all board bro's on here) :cool:

We tried the Pink that day as well and holy shieeeeeee ... I need to find a 26. If anyone has one sitting around, PM me.

Where’s that BP vid you took...been looking on FB page but can’t find it. Maybe I’m just dumb.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Where’s that BP vid you took...been looking on FB page but can’t find it. Maybe I’m just dumb.
It’s on a few posts on there. I posted the very first pic when it arrived Saturday.

Full review was on there waiting for admin approval. Have since posted shorter clips. PM me your name and I can send them in messenger if you like. Just a few BP hacks.

Last edited:

chile

Bad Ape
full

Bman911

Took some cuts today. Stiff @ first but after 20 cuts starting to feel the difference. Took video but swing was off. Hit against Daisy Cutter which out of wrapper was better than Viper. More swings and update later.
Did you post the vid anywhere?

ShortYellowBus

Not on the viper. Swings were shot. But later rounds felt like some signs of opening up. Will work on another round soon and hopefully better cuts on tape.
Although "Hero" swings are appreciated, if the reality on the performance of a bat is disguised by censorship, perhaps the perception is already established regardless of the heavily edited videos that may or may not follow.

In other words, we get it. It's not as great out of the wrapper. Three years ago that would've been acceptable.

ShortYellowBus

And before people go nuts, I'm not saying the bat is unacceptable. If you think that, that's your opinion.

Three years ago players wouldn't hesitate to post a swing video of a bat just taken out of wrapper.

That's is all.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Took some cuts today. Stiff @ first but after 20 cuts starting to feel the difference. Took video but swing was off. Hit against Daisy Cutter which out of wrapper was better than Viper. More swings and update later.
I tried a 26 3500 Daisy Cutter today. It was REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLYYYYYYY good, those who know me, know it takes a lot to admit that, because eff that brand after they booted me off their FB page :D

I wouldn't say it outperformed my Viper, but they are neck and neck. They DC scaled an oz heavy at 27.

chile

Bad Ape
I tried a 26 3500 Daisy Cutter today. It was REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLYYYYYYY good, those who know me, know it takes a lot to admit that, because eff that brand after they booted me off their FB page :D

I wouldn't say it outperformed my Viper, but they are neck and neck. They DC scaled an oz heavy at 27.

want to see the Chief again? ;)

dunkky

give pink a little more love man. A man cannot belong to just one woman.. opps came out wrong. A Man cannot belong to just combat.