Anarchy Warlock

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I'll go.
My Warlock is identical to my Demon when next to it. Looks and feels (weighted) like the same bat in different paint. Both barrels taper at 12.5" ( I never realized the Demon wasn't 13"). Same exact handle and knob. Used it in my game and everyone that tried it liked it. It feels a bit different on contact. I attribute that to the matte paint vs gloss paint. Got a total of about 20 cuts on it with out 52 COR league balls. Its my favorite paint job of the bunch. I am going to be gaming it since its the new toy in my bag. Going to give it some love in BP and see how it opens up and does with some old 44/375's as well. I am convinced that these X-core are all the same bats with minor tweaks on them to make them perform a bit different. Which isn't a bad thing. They all perform. Pick your favorite paint.

tonys1

I'll go.
My Warlock is identical to my Demon when next to it. Looks and feels (weighted) like the same bat in different paint. Both barrels taper at 12.5" ( I never realized the Demon wasn't 13"). Same exact handle and knob. Used it in my game and everyone that tried it liked it. It feels a bit different on contact. I attribute that to the matte paint vs gloss paint. Got a total of about 20 cuts on it with out 52 COR league balls. Its my favorite paint job of the bunch. I am going to be gaming it since its the new toy in my bag. Going to give it some love in BP and see how it opens up and does with some old 44/375's as well. I am convinced that these X-core are all the same bats with minor tweaks on them to make them perform a bit different. Which isn't a bad thing. They all perform. Pick your favorite paint.

I thought I saw the Warlock has the new knob they started using on the Flips.

Normy

Dang, that is a sharp looking. Liking the specs better than the Blessed. Seeing that it's similar to the Demon...man, why did I click on this stupid thread!

Normy

I'll go.
As far as feel goes...stiffer, softer or other? Anything like a Combat? ;)

chile

Bad Ape
Put 75 on it off the tee. Not as EL'd as the viper. Not as soft. I didn't notice it being much louder... But, for reference, I associate the sound of the ghost as being loud and this ain't that. The bp52s come off just as well as the blue dots. If you like the demon, you'll like this. I'll put more into this later but for now, it is the goods...unequivocally.

UncleMosk

Pretty close to it. Put 10 cuts off T. Didnt get a chance to taper grip but took some swings.

As chile stated definitely not soft like Viper.

_brudy

You hop to it too! Wanna see some swings on this beauty

I got you, this is me with the Warlock using 44s and about 40 hits on the bat. That fence is only 220’ but you can see I’m consistently past it
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hKNFsJfE6qDkV5g8A

Also, I was consistently getting an exit speed in the mid 70s, occasionally peaking as high as 82mph
Here’s that video:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3wEZmFEppW7Xq3n37

I’m sure someone with a better swing would get much better results but I’m pretty happy with what I’m seeing :)
Now put me in front of live pitching and that’s a whole different story

Normy

I got you, this is me with the Warlock using 44s and about 40 hits on the bat. That fence is only 220’ but you can see I’m consistently past it
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hKNFsJfE6qDkV5g8A

Also, I was consistently getting an exit speed in the mid 70s, occasionally peaking as high as 82mph
Here’s that video:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3wEZmFEppW7Xq3n37

I’m sure someone with a better swing would get much better results but I’m pretty happy with what I’m seeing :)
Now put me in front of live pitching and that’s a whole different story
Thanks for sharing! I see we share the same taste in batting tees ;)

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Can anyone speak on the handle stiffness. A comparison to a non Anarchy would be appreciated

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
You realize you just made a comparison to the stiffest handle made as well as the probably the one with the most flex in the same sentence saying it’s somewhere in between lol. Are we taking...3500 Monsta or 2500, Easton Helmer, Miken F12, flyswatter, combat PTE? There’s a million bats in between those two comparisons. Any chance we could narrow that down a little? Thanks.

chile

Bad Ape
You realize you just made a comparison to the stiffest handle made as well as the probably the one with the most flex in the same sentence saying it’s somewhere in between lol. Are we taking...3500 Monsta or 2500, Easton Helmer, Miken F12, flyswatter, combat PTE? There’s a million bats in between those two comparisons. Any chance we could narrow that down a little? Thanks.

well, I've been told some people think the kp23 handle is stiff...and I don't think so...I would compare the handle to that and the monsta 3500 handle...sooooo.

_brudy

well, I've been told some people think the kp23 handle is stiff...and I don't think so...I would compare the handle to that and the monsta 3500 handle...sooooo.
I was also going to say THAT! Kidding, sorta. I was going to compare it to Mikens F2P handle. I like it, it’s a little stiff but still plays nice, honestly to me it feels a lot like my crush

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Monsta 3000 Handle. Hope that helps.