Anarchy Warlock

_brudy

I hate getting asked “what does it scale”?

Dumbest question ever.

just to be that guy, We scaled my buddy’s warlock against mine, both 26 but one scaled 26.1 and the other 26.3. I’ve heard some people mention the warlock having more pronounced end load than the Demon but when I swung my warlock side by side with a Demon, the demon felt more pronounced ‍♂️

Either way .2oz probably doesn’t make a difference, I still suck

tonys1

Any slight rub causes them an incredible amount of damage.

I just slightly rubbed my Nitrous and there wasn't an incredible amount of damage. Seriously though, I'm not sure what that means. For a year+ old bat with close to 1000 hits on it now, I don't think mine is in terrible shape.

LightsoutLions

The matte finish on the Warlock won't scratch as easily as the glossier finish of the Nitrous/Demon etc. They are pretty durable bats overall if you don't hit the heavy stuff excessively. Like SYB said, resale value is top notch. Especially compared to Combats ;)

Well I only play in leagues with the 52/300 balls so it’d see LC only. Some of the fields we’re on are a little rocky, though, so scratched definitely happen frequently. Maybe Warlock would be better.

Or I could just get both...

UncleMosk

Nitrous is my gamer. Have Firstick and now Warlock as backups. Also Viper but using for T work since it's just not up to snuff as of yet. Have a feeling will need to hit more 44's to get it going.

ShortYellowBus

just to be that guy, We scaled my buddy’s warlock against mine, both 26 but one scaled 26.1 and the other 26.3. I’ve heard some people mention the warlock having more pronounced end load than the Demon but when I swung my warlock side by side with a Demon, the demon felt more pronounced ‍♂️

Either way .2oz probably doesn’t make a difference, I still suck
When was your scale calibrated? Probably never.

Calibration tolerances from the factory on these cheap scales are usually .5oz or more.

Let us assume it was. Do you work at a post office? They probably require calibration every six months or so, and in this six months many heavy things smash into the sensors each day. Those scales aren’t made from bulletproof diamond components, so they probably wear down.

Do the bats you test have the same amount of swings?

Same amount of bat grip? Same brand of grip? Even the makers of the bat grips have certain allowances for weight variances, and they make millions of these products which probably get variances based on the long term production wear of the machines.

.2oz is the new compound of plastic on the end cap, the dust or debris that makes its way into the barrel during production. Or dirt from the fields that stuck to the various parts of the bats.

Was it tested on a true flat and completely level surface? Were both bats put on the same exact spot on the scale? Stand on a bathroom scale with one foot, then the other, and then both feet; you’ll get three different results.

It’s a silly argument to make that a fifth of an ounce will affect your performance as a fine tuned athlete. .2oz is less than the dirt the bat picks up between each at bat. Do you clean your bat every time you use it?

Rant over.

Don’t weigh your softball equipment. It doesn’t matter, especially if you only play league to win a t-shirt.

Now it’s over.

Protectyaneck

Have we come to a conclusion on the Warlock? I have an opportunity to pick one up at a steal of a price...everyone seems to have different opinions as to what this thing is, from "meh" to "the goods".

I like the Demon. I like the Firestick. Is the Warlock is more of the same?

ShortYellowBus

Have we come to a conclusion on the Warlock? I have an opportunity to pick one up at a steal of a price...everyone seems to have different opinions as to what this thing is, from "meh" to "the goods".

Buy it, try it out...and if you hate it, sell it to me.

Normy

I like the Firestick too by the way. Never had the chance to swing the Warlock. I'm sure with enough BP love, it'll hang with the rest of them.

Matth

Any time you have a chance to pick up an Anarchy for cheap do it. If you don’t like it, you can probably sell it for more than you bought it for. In saying that, the Warlock is a good bat that smokes out of the wrapper. I don’t think you’d be at a loss swinging it. Just my two cents.

Protectyaneck

Swung it today. Wow.

For me, it was a smoother swinging, stiffer Firestick. Sounded identical upon contact.

One of the most game ready out of the wrapper bats I’ve ever swung. My Firestick took 500+ to get going. The Warlock is ready now, with less then 100.

Solid purchase.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there anyone that would like to send me one of their well broken in anarchy so i can compare it to my 15 usam that is closing in on 5k hits.. :oops: ;) :D

dunkky

anyone knows when i should stop hitting classic M with awakening? it's performing pretty good now. i was told it takes about 700 cuts with 52 only. mine has about 200ish with 52s and 60ish with classic Ms.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone knows when i should stop hitting classic M with awakening? it's performing pretty good now. i was told it takes about 700 cuts with 52 only. mine has about 200ish with 52s and 60ish with classic Ms.
I had one with over 2000 swings all balls was still going strong when I sold it.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah crazy these anarchy’s that hit 44s in my opinion out hit the lc stuff. Wish I would have hung onto my demon. My viper has a lot of webbing and his hitting nicely, doesn’t feel that endloaded either? It’s 26oz

UncleMosk

Gave all I can to love the Viper but just wasn't working. Warlock on the other hand with less than 100 swings made the decision for me. Viper on the chopping block.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191027-161620_Maps Ruler.jpg
    Screenshot_20191027-161620_Maps Ruler.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 13