Anderson Bat Price Guide

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
ANDERSON BAT PRICE GUIDE

1746081.jpg

Modeled after the Demarini Price Guide put together by snacks, I present to you the Anderson Bat Price Guide. Thanks to softballfans.com for the bat reviews. Thanks to Roo, jaj23 and louisianasoftball22 for their knowledge. An extra special thanks to NotoriousSports for answering all my never-ending questions and inquiries. Finally, a huge shout out to Steven Anderson of Anderson Bat Company for first allowing me to publish this guide, and second, helping to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate.

• This guide is in no way affiliated with Anderson Bat Company, but all of the professional images, logos and accompanying text (unless noted otherwise) came from Anderson Bat sources, and are the copyrighted and trademarked property of Anderson Bat Company. They are reprinted here with the expressed permission of the Anderson Bat Company, LLC., and should not be reused or copied without written permission from Anderson.

• Please keep in mind this is a work in progress! If you don't see a bat you're looking for, just let me know! If you have a clear photo of it, send that, as well.

• Please note that this guide is meant to reflect prices for bats sold here on the boards at SBF, and nowhere else, most notably, eBay. When I say that a NIW 2008 PryoTech is valued at $90 to $100, I'm saying that if John Doe has one of these bats and wants to know what it's worth, I can tell him that if he sold it here on SBF, he could expect to get approximately $90 to $100. I'm NOT saying that this is a dealer price, nor am I saying that there are places (online or otherwise) that sell it for that price.

• As the name implies, this is just a guide to give one a ballpark idea what a bat is worth. Obviously these prices are not set in stone. All price estimates will vary because of weight, condition, and warranty availability.

• Prices are dynamic in accordance with the laws of supply and demand.

• Prices do not include shipping & handling costs. Why not? Because I'm not going to assume what company a seller uses to ship their bats. Also, you have to take into consideration point of origin and destination, as both these can factor into shipping costs.

• As of right now you will notice some bats do not have prices. That's because I just didn't know what to estimate them at yet. I'm sure I'll be updating regularly, and that everything will eventually be priced!

• I am in no way responsible for any deals that may go awry with board members selling bats in the SELLING FORUM.

• I will, from time to time, and whenever needed, be editing & adding to the guide, and will do my best to note the date and nature of any changes I make.

• Suggestions, comments, and questions are welcomed!

• Enjoy!

A Short History of Anderson Bat Company (excerpt written by Ed McIntosh with Softball Today Magazine)
:

A High-Tech Engineer, a chemical Sales Manager, and a Professional Yacht Racer are not likely to have much in common . . . But they definitely had one thing in common for sure and they still do. You guessed it . . . SOFTBALL. These ballplayers got together and decided to design, build and sell bats built by ballplayers for ballplayers.

Our passion for “Diamond” sports goes back many years, but it was about 10 years ago that we started manufacturing and private labeling our bats for other companies. In 1999, Steven Anderson designed a new multi-wall high performance bat that featured our patented “Power Arch” technology. After thorough testing it was ready for the company that we designed it for, but they were going through a transition period and were not ready to move on it.

The bummer was this: our team was counting on using these bats in a big tournament that was just a month away. We could not put their graphics on the bats until the deal between the two of us was inked.

Steven offered a solution, “They’re already certified by the governing bodies so why don’t we put our own graphics on them and use them in the tourney.” It was a great idea and that is exactly what we did.

We showed up at the tournament with the new Anderson TechWrap. As usual we took batting practice and shared our new sticks with all of our softball brothers. We rolled right through the tourney and came home with the hardware.

I was driving to the plant the next morning wearing my championship tee-shirt and had no idea that when I arrived at 6:30 am that the message machine would be filled and the phones would be ringing. The messages and the calls were all basically the same, “How do I get my hands on one of those new Anderson TechWraps?"

That is how it started, and since then we have released the FlexTech, FastTech, RocketTech, TechZilla, PyroTech, and we are not done.

At Anderson Bat Company we are ballplayers making bats for ballplayers. Our bats are specifically engineered to provide what ballplayers crave, maximum performance. We set the standard and we will continue to push the envelope.

Let me tell you a little secret . . . No matter what truth the other guys claim, the proof is at the plate . . . GO DEEP, GO VERY VERY DEEP.

Contact Information:
Anderson Bat Company, LLC.
236 East Orangethorpe Ave.
Placentia, CA 92870
1-888-777-4487

Warranty & Returns Information:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=784906

One last note:
You'll notice that the first couple bats don't say Anderson anywhere on them. That's because there was no Anderson Bat Company then. Before Anderson was Anderson, they built bats for other companies. While these bats don't bear the Anderson name, you can definitely see the resemblance between these sticks and the ones they would build later down the road.

1997 STEELE'S LASERFLEX XLT3
laserflex.jpg

From Steven Anderson: "The bat was built exclusively for Steele's and it featured their endcap and end weighting system. It is a singlewall bat with a weighted snap-fit cap. They are definitely endloaded and sport a very loud ping because no sound attenuation is included."
Approved Associations: ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA
Bat Configuration: One-piece Singlewall, 100% Metal Alloy
Feel: End-loaded
NIW: $60-$75
USED: $40-$55

1998(?) AERODYNE SUPERTRICK
aerodyneblack.jpg

A predecessor of the Anderson TechZilla, the SuperTrick features Delayed Boundary Layer Separation Technology.
Approved Associations: ?
Bat Configuration: One-piece Multiwall (Internal sleeve), 100% Metal Alloy
Feel: Balanced
NIW: $80-90
USED: $45-55

1998(?) AERODYNE SUPERTRICK DBS5
aerodynered.jpg

Photo courtesy of jaj23
U.S. Patent 5,284,332: Reduced aerodynamic drag baseball bat: The invention is a baseball bat having a handle portion and an end portion, the end portion having a generally cylindrical surface, and a striking portion, the surface of the striking portion impressed with a plurality of shallow depressions. The depressions are sized and located so as to increase the turbulence of the boundary layer of air flowing over the bat, as compared to the turbulence that would arise under identical conditions due to flow of air over a substantially smooth surfaced control bat, so as to trip the boundary layer and reduce the drag coefficient experienced by the bat, as compared to the drag coefficient that would be experienced by said control bat. Suggested parameters for optimization of the dimple sizes are provided.
NIW: $80-90
USED: $45-55

1998 JACOBY
jacoby-2.jpg

DiamondFlex DF-49 Aluminum Alloy: Scientifically engineered, DiamondFlex DF-49 with its inherent “Trampoline Effect” is one of the highest performing aluminum alloys on the market today.

“Weldless” Knob Construction: Jacoby utilizes a patented knob-locking system with anodized knobs. A Jacoby “weldless” bat is completely protected by the anodized finish from end to end – no shiny silver knobs covered with flux. These knobs are smaller and lighter than most, allowing for the additional weight to be used where it counts – the end.

DensiCap Weight Allocation Technoloy: In a continuing effort to maximize bat speed, Jacoby bats are additionally weighted at the single point of greatest velocity – the cap. Our DensiCap weight allocation is a precise ratio between cap weight and complete bat weight for increased bat speed where it counts the most – through the hitting zone.

Premium Pigskin Grip: Jacoby paid special attention to this widely overlooked, but crucial area of bat construction – the grip. Because the grip is the only contact a player has with the bat, Jacoby bat crafters use the finest pigskin grips available to cover the ever popular ultra thin handle. Durability, reliability and comfort breeds confidence. Confidence breeds performance.
Not approved for sanctioned play!
NIW: $55-$65
USED: $40-$50

1998(?) KELLEY MACH 10 FASTPITCH
machten002.jpg

Photo courtesy of jeebus20
No information available at this time.
NIW: $60-$80
USED: $45-$60

1998 KELLEY WRAPTECH BLACK
wraptech-1.jpg

Photo courtesy of Kaveman
From Steven Anderson: "The black Kelley WrapTech is the first Kelley bat ever made by Anderson. It was created before the badges. It is the hottest WrapTech or RockeTech ever. If you can find a Black Kelley with a solid turned domed aluminum end cap, you've found the Holy Grail of multi-wall bats. It was also much more fragile than the newer models. The Black Anderson WrapTech came a little later and the performance was cooled a tiny bit by the new rules."
Bat Configuration: One-piece Multiwall (External sleeve), 100% Metal Alloy
NIW: $100-$120
USED: $75-$95

1998 KELLEY WRAPTECH RED
IMG_0201.jpg

The Kelly Wraptech is the new design by Kelley Sports of Texas. Each bat is carefully crafted from Diamond Flex 2000 alloy. Used in aerospace applications for its vibration dampening attribute, it has been designed specifically for energy transfer in a ball / bat collision. The shell is built from Diamond Flex 2000 alloy and the shell is isolated and enlarged by an aluminum forming process. A shot-peen finish is added for durability. The Wraptech has a small solid weldless knob that has been ergonomically designed to enhance the hitter's power. It is also designed to act as a counter balance to improve swing weight. A machined aluminum end cap with a poly fill is used in the Wraptech multi-wall. This cap eliminates cap flexure while assuring symetrical support for the WRAP. We have locked the cap into the shell by adding three set screws, thus making it impossible for the cap to ever come off.

Special note: Please notice in the picture that there's a long shell version of the WrapTech Red and a short shell version. I asked Steven Anderson why this was and his response was: "We built the longer barrel bat first and didn't have a 26 oz model. We shortened the barrel to make the 26 and Kelley liked the look much better..."
NIW: $80-$100
USED: $60-$75

1998(?) NAPALM STORM
napalmstorm001-1.jpg

Photo of black Napalm Storm courtesy of akabigdaddy13
Built with Diamond Flex 2000 Alloy, the Storm is another predecessor of the Anderson TechZilla.
NIW: $95-$105
USED: $75-$90

1998(?) NIKE BATTABOOM
nike.jpg

Photo courtesy of jaj23
NIW: $60-$70
USED: $35-$50

1998(?) OMBAC OVER-THE-LINE
ombac.jpg

Photo courtesy of jaj23
The OMBAC bat is a singlewall, one-piece bat with a rolled end and an end load. It is similar to the Jacoby but designed for very soft balls. It was designed especially for the Old Mission Beach Athletic Club and specifically for the Over The Line tournament on Fiesta Island in San Diego. It was featured for a single year.
Feel: ?
NIW: $?
USED: $?

1998(?) PARAGON BIG CAT
bigcat1.jpg

Photo courtesy of NotoriousSports

1998(?) TNT POWER
web-1.jpg

Photo courtesy of jaj23

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
1998(?) UNKNOWN BAT
web.jpg

Photo courtesy of jaj23
Sublimation process sample bat, of which only one was ever made.

1998 ANDERSON WRAPTECH
andersonwraptech-1-1-2.jpg

The Anderson version of the Kelley WrapTechs. Structurally these bats are almost identical, the difference being the addition of the Power Arches. According to Steven Anderson, the second WrapTech pictured above is an art sample. The third & fourth WrapTechs were early prototype models.
NIW: $100-$130

2002 FAST-TECH
fasttech.jpg

FastTech, Single-Wall, Hi-Performance Fast-Pitch Softball Bat, 13" Barrel: Dynamic Energy Enhancement Package Custom European Alloy. DF2K Power Ring End Closure V.I.P. (Vibration Inhibiting Package) Taper Flex Contour Patented Ergonomic Knob Technology Micro Thin Pigskin Grip Ultra Thin Whip Handle Design Mammoth Effective Hitting Area Durability Enhancing Shot Blast Finish Perfectly Balanced One Year Limited Warranty.
NIW: $70-$85
USED: $50-$70

2002 FLEX-TECH
flextech.jpg

Xtreme Performance, SingleWall, Perfect for Leagues that don’t allow Multi-Wall Bats, ASA & BPF Approved.
USED: $60-$80

2003 PYROTECH
pyro.jpg

NIW: $90-$100
USED: $70-$85

2003 PYROTECH FASTPITCH
2005pyrotechfp.jpg

Building off the success of the RocketTech FP, Anderson introduces a lighter, single wall model to continue their run as the premier fast pitch bat company. PyroTech FP utilizes Anderson’s exclusive VIP Technology to offer unmatched feel and performance. Its bottle bat design provides one of the largest hitting areas in the game and increases responsiveness along the barrel. Pick up a PyroTech FP today and bring your game into the future of fast pitch softball. PyroTech FP has a balanced feel and is available in lengths of 34”, 33”, 32”, 31”, 30”, 29” and 28” at a minus 11 swing weight. Features: Snap Fit End Closure, Vibration Inhibiting Package, Mammoth Effective Hitting Area, Custom European Alloy Diamond Flex - DF2K3, Taper Flex Contour, Durability Enhancing Shot Blast Finish, SG1 SportGrip, Ultra-Thin Whip Handle Design, Patented Weldless Ergonomic Knob.
USED: $50-$85

2003 ROCKETTECH (aka OGRT)
THEOGrt.jpg

Let it Fly! Anderson Bat’s new RocketTech features the new and improved DiamondFlex™ Aluminum Alloy - DF2K3. This is a 12" barrel, exterior sleeve multi-wall bat that is engineered to enhance durability and response. The sleeve is supported by the "POWER ARCH" system, which tightens the springs of the "trampoline" while stabilizing the launch area. This combination has produced the largest effective hitting area available. (Thanks to Steven Anderson for this photo which shows the very first RocketTech ever produced, which was presented to him with his name engraved on the taper. It's a custom 26oz!)
NIW: $125-$150
USED: $80-$100

Read Reviews!

2003 ROCKETTECH FASTPITCH
camera-1041.jpg

Photo courtesy of Moneytree
The Anderson DF2K3 Alloy RocketTech -9 fastpitch softball bat utilizes Power Arch Technology with carefully spaced arches that maintain constant contact at intervals calculated to maximize strength while increasing flex. The Taper Flex Contour is designed to structurally maximize the effective hitting area and minimize vibration while the micro-thin pigskin grip maximizes the advantages of the thin handle.
NIW: $175-$225
USED: $125-$175

Read Reviews!

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
2003 TECHWRAP RED
twred.jpg

Anderson Tech Wrap 11 inch Barrel. End loaded. Compares to the Double wall bats but for less money. Every component, every shape, every curve and every dimension is designed with performance and toughness in mind. This is not a copy of an old design – it is new and exciting. This is the best all aluminum interior sleeve multi-wall softball bat that current technology can provide. Dynamic Energy Enhancement Package. Custom European Alloy. DF2K Power Ring End Closure. Taper Flex Contour. Patented Ergonomic Knob Technology. Micro Thin Pigskin Grip. Ultra Thin Whip Handle Design. Mammoth Effective Hitting Area. Durability Enhancing Shot Blast Finish. One Year Limited Warranty. ASA certified and BPF of 1.20. Power Arch Technology.
USED: $50-$75

Read Reviews!

2003 TECHWRAP BLACK
twblack.jpg

Anderson Tech Wrap 12 inch Barrel. Balanced. Compares to the Double wall bats but for less money. Every component, every shape, every curve and every dimension is designed with performance and toughness in mind. This is not a copy of an old design – it is new and exciting. This is the best all aluminum interior sleeve multi-wall softball bat that current technology can provide. Dynamic Energy Enhancement Package. Custom European Alloy. DF2K Power Ring End Closure. Taper Flex Contour. Patented Ergonomic Knob Technology. Micro Thin Pigskin Grip. Ultra Thin Whip Handle Design. Mammoth Effective Hitting Area. Durability Enhancing Shot Blast Finish. Perfectly Balanced. One Year Limited Warranty. ASA certified and BPF of 1.20. Power Arch Technology.

Read Reviews!

2003 TECHWRAP GREEN, WHITE
altpaint.jpg

Alternate paint jobs of the Techwrap Red.

2004 TECHZILLA (aka OGTZ)
ogtz.jpg

Thwack! Get used to that sound. It’s your TechZilla multi-wall, internal sleeve bat delivering yet another laser-like blast. If you doubt a bat can make a difference, experience TechZilla's exclusive Power Arch Technology. It gives you a bigger sweet spot, greater distance, superior balance, incredible comfort, and overall hitting confidence. TechZilla's TaperFlex Technology has more give in the handle and a patented weldless ergonomic knob, isolating your hands from vibrations and harnessing energy. Result: unparalleled performance. The Power Ring End Cap distributes even more clout. Boost slugging percentage and extra base hits with the amazing TechZilla—available in balanced 27oz, 28oz, 29oz, 30oz, and 31oz sizes.
NIW: $125-$150

Read Reviews!

2005 ROCKETTECH COMPOSITE KILLER (aka RTCK)
rtck-1.jpg

Anderson Bat Company has done it! We have developed an aluminum bat that passes the ASA 98MPH regulations and still responds like a bat rated over 100MPH. Current ASA regulations have forced other manufacturers to lower their bat’s performance levels and offer a toned down version of their previous models. The 2005 RocketTech CK gives players the opportunity to swing an ASA legal bat that feels and performs like a Non-ASA bat. The RocketTech CK features Added Distance, Larger More Forgiving Sweet Spot, Unparalleled Feel and, best of all, NO BREAK IN PERIOD! Own the hottest ASA Approved bat and start launching some serious BOMBS. RocketTech CK has a slightly end loaded feel and is available in 26oz, 27oz, 28oz, 29oz, 30oz, 31oz.
NIW: $100-$125

Read Reviews!

2005 ROCKETTECH RELOADED (aka RTRL)
rktrl.jpg

If you thought you were launching bombs with the original RocketTech, you have no idea! RocketTech Reloaded takes everything about the original RocketTech that was right and improves it. The Reloaded features Increased Ball Exit Speed that makes it too hot for ASA play (100MPH+), Added Distance, Larger More Forgiving Sweet Spot and, best of all, NO BREAK IN PERIOD! This high-tech piece of equipment is a MUST HAVE for those of you looking to increase the fire power in your arsenal. RocketTech Reloaded has a slightly end loaded feel. The Rocket Tech Reloaded is engineered different than most aluminum bats to have high and low ridges on the sleeve putting the ball into contact with both the thin and slightly thicker part of the barrel giving the ball more pop. When the high ridges start to smooth out it creates a slight gap for even a hotter performance. Utilizing DiamondFlex™ Aluminum Alloy - DF2K3 the Rocket Tech Reloaded is a 12" barrel, exterior sleeve multi-wall bat that has been reengineered to enhance durability and response. The sleeve is supported by our proprietary "POWER ARCH" system, which tightens the springs of the "trampoline" while stabilizing the launch area. This combination has produced the largest sweet spot available on a legal bat.
Approved Associations: USSSA, ISA, NSA. NOT approved for ASA play.
NIW: $95-$115
USED: $65-$90

Read Reviews!

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
2005 ROCKETTECH FASTPITCH
05rtfp.jpg

Anderson Bat Company has done the impossible! They have taken the hottest fast pitch bat ever created and improved it. The 2005 RocketTech FP features updated graphics, 2004 ASA approval stamp, increased durability and the same off the charts performance you have come to expect from Anderson bats. Achieve the line drive speed and distance that make the RockeTech FP a MUST HAVE. This external sleeve, mulit-wall bat has changed the game of softball as you know it.
NIW: $175-$225
USED: $125-$175

2005(?) FUNGO BASEBALL BAT
fungo.jpg

Photo courtesy of Serrano
Approved Associations: N/A
NIW: ?
USED: ?

2005 TECHZILLA COMPOSITE KILLER (aka TZCK)
tzck.jpg

TechZilla CK puts an end to the thought that a 98MPH bat can’t perform like a 100MPH+ bat. Anderson’s innovative technology makes the TechZilla CK the highest performing, sweetest feeling 98MPH bat available today. The recent decrease in performance regulations by ASA has forced other manufacturers to lower their bats' field responsiveness... Anderson has done just the opposite! The 2005 TechZilla CK features Added Distance, Larger More Forgiving Sweet Spot, Unparalleled Feel and, best of all, NO BREAK IN PERIOD! Do some damage with one of the hottest aluminum bats ever created. TechZilla CK has a balanced feel and is available in 27oz, 28oz, 29oz, 30oz, 31oz.
USED: $70-$95

Read Reviews!

2005 TECHZILLA REBORN (aka TZRB)
tzrb.jpg

The Beast has been unleashed by Anderson. They have applied a radically new manufacturing technique and has refined and improved the Patented POWER ARCH TECHNOLOGY. TechZilla Reborn boasts Increased Ball Exit Speed (100MPH+) and is too hot for ASA play! With Added Distance, Larger More Forgiving Sweet Spot, and best of all, NO BREAK IN PERIOD, this Beast is hard to contain.
NIW: $95-$110

2005(?) MATRIX PROTOTYPE
matrixproto.jpg

Photo courtesy of Serrano
Approved Associations: N/A
Bat Configuration: One-piece Multiwall, 100% Composite Material
NIW: ?
USED: ?

2006 PYROTECH
pyroyearunknown.jpg

PyroTech is the first single wall softball bat to have the “Holy Grail” combination all players gotta have, unreal performance and tank-like durability. Anderson Bat Company’s exclusive Vibration Inhibiting Package technology launches the ball harder and farther than ever before. The balanced feel of the PyroTech is for any serious player that plays in a single wall league and likes to make the other team take a step back. Your days of expecting a decrease in performance when using a single wall bat are over. Catch fire with the PyroTech today! Available in 26oz, 27oz, 28oz, 29oz, 30oz, 31oz.

2006 PYROTECH FASTPITCH
PYTFP06-barrel.jpg

PyroTech is the first single wall softball bat to have the “Holy Grail” combination all players gotta have, unreal performance and tank-like durability. Anderson Bat Company’s exclusive Vibration Inhibiting Package technology launches the ball harder and farther than ever before. The balanced feel of the PyroTech is for any serious player that plays in a single wall league and likes to make the other team take a step back. Your days of expecting a decrease in performance when using a single wall bat are over. Catch fire with the PyroTech today!

2006 ROCKETTECH
rtckwithnock.jpg

2006 RocketTech Slow Pitch This extraordinary multi-wall bat gives you every technical advantage for turning hanging arcs into blistering line drives. Our patented Power Arch Technology with superior barrel strength and flex adds explosive power to your swing. Our Mammoth Effective Hitting Area lets you drill pitches even outside the strike zone. And our TaperFlex Contour, whip handle and patented ergonomic weldless knob generate awesome bat speed while eliminating vibrations to the hands. The aluminum alloy outer wall is reinforced with Zirconium and blasted for even greater pop and exceptional durability. RocketTech is a clear game winner in slightly end-loaded 26oz, 27oz, 28oz, 29oz, 30oz, and 31oz sizes.
USED: $60-$90

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
2006 TECHZILLA
TZL-SP-barrel.jpg

Thwack! Get used to that sound. It’s your TechZilla multi-wall, internal sleeve bat delivering yet another laser-like blast. If you doubt a bat can make a difference, experience TechZilla's exclusive Power Arch Technology. It gives you a bigger sweet spot, greater distance, superior balance, incredible comfort, and overall hitting confidence. TechZilla's TaperFlex Technology has more give in the handle and a patented weldless ergonomic knob, isolating your hands from vibrations and harnessing energy. Result: unparalleled performance. The Power Ring End Cap distributes even more clout. Boost slugging percentage and extra base hits with the amazing TechZilla—available in balanced 27oz, 28oz, 29oz, 30oz, and 31oz sizes.
NIW: $90-$110

2007 PYROTECH
03pyrosp.jpg

2007 PYROTECH FASTPITCH
03pyrofp.jpg

2007 ROCKETECH
2007rt.jpg

The Anderson RockeTech slow pitch softball bat features an external multi-wall sleeve with subtle arches that promote flex and pop. Taper Flex technology allows optimal flex and transfer of vibration energy, promoting peak barrel performance and a sting-free swing.
USED: $60-$85

2007 ROCKETECH FASTPITCH
07rtfp.jpg

Go ahead, grap the Rocketech and feel the advantage of leading edge technology, stretching from the solid, weld-less ergonomic knob to the all new Groove Optimized Power Ring Cap. Go deep with the leading edge of bat technology. Go very, very deep with the Rocketech.
NIW: $100-$150
USED: $75-$100

2007 TECHZILLA
TECHZILLASP011017.jpg

Slow pitch junkies unite! TechZilla takes the next step in deep technology, laser line drives, and a sting-free swing. It starts with the comfortable solid weld-less ergonomic knob and an ultra-thin whip handle. Taper flex technology, power arch technology and an internal multi-wall sleeve are where design meets da’ home run trot. The secret is the subtle yet powerful and perfectly spaced arches lining the inner sleeve. Engineers might say it increases performance and durability. Slow pitch junkies might say that too. We agree. TechZilla – deep technology, deep flies.

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
2008 MATRIX
matrix.jpg

New for 2008! The Anderson Matrix Slowpitch Composite bat! This bat features Anderson`s Internal Multi-layer Design which pulls together several layers of composite material to generate true multi-wall performance. These layers along with Anderson`s perfectly calibrated components create a technologically perfect bat for absolute maximum performance at the plate. The new Matrix also features Taper Flex Technology which utilizes a computer program that designs each bat for optimal performance. The shape of the bat is scientifically calculated to perfectly tune the bat`s vibration energy creating a wider sweet spot and smooth contact with no stinging. No other bat can make that claim. The Matrix has a Lexan Bullet Proof Cap that makes the bat much sturdier, giving the bat a stronger overall support system that widens the sweet spot and allows for maximum flexural response. Others may think the end cap is an afterthought, but, Anderson has taken end caps and stood them on their heads and made them bulletproof. Comfort is delivered through the Ultra-Thin Whip Handle which gives you a better feeling of control and sure hands. Hitters will enjoy a tighter grip for just the right amount of whip action. The Solid Weld-less Ergonomic Knob fits perfectly into the palm of your hand and provides a nice counterbalance to the rest of the bat. The Weld-less design makes the knob 4 times stronger than any other knob out there. Step up and swing with confidence!
Bat Configuration: One-piece Multiwall, 100% Composite Material
NIW: $75-$90
USED: $50-$70

Read Reviews!

2008 PYROTECH
08pyrosp.jpg

You’re a hitter on fire with the PyroTech SP made with our exclusive Energy Loading System (ELS). We've created a hot new aluminum for the single-wall bat called Diamond Flex X-Treme Alloy (DFX). Our new Lexan Bullet Proof Cap gives the hitter a softer feel, a wider sweet spot and an improved support system for the barrel to flex from. Our Weld-less Ergonomic Knob, our Ultra-Thin Whip Handle for quicker hands and Taper Flex Technology all combine for an MVP feel and performance.

Read Reviews!

2008 PYROTECH FASTPITCH
08pyrofp.jpg

2008 ROCKETECH
08rt.jpg

Step up to the plate and launch bombs with our RockeTech SP bat. Our Ultra-Thin Whip Handle, the thinnest handle around, helps improve bat control and provides just the right amount of flex. Our new Groove Optimized System around the end of the barrel and our new Lexan® Bullet Proof Cap together give hitters a wider sweet spot and better launching pad. The Weld-less Ergonomic Knob gives you the most comfortable swing. Our Taper Flex Technology perfectly focuses vibration energy to prevent stinging while our Power Arch Technology inside the multi-wall bat allows for greater support, flexibility and better performance. Step up, start the countdown, and launch it DEEP!
NIW: $100-120

Read Reviews!

2008 ROCKETECH FASTPITCH
08rtfp.jpg

Go deep with the tourney-tested RockeTech -- the hottest bat in college, High School and travel fastpitch softball. Go ahead - grab the RockeTech and feel the advantage of leading edge technology, stretching from the solid, weld-less ergonomic knob to the all new Groove Optimized Power Ring Cap. The ultra thin handle increases whip action and bat speed. Our Taper Flex Technology allows optimal flex and transfer of vibration energy promoting peak barrel performance and a sting free swing. The patented Power Arch Technology along the barrel and external multi-wall sleeve are where DEEP technology translates into DEEP flies. Subtle arches under the outer sleeve promote plenty of flex and pop while increasing durability...putting the rock-tater in RockeTech. Go Deep with the leading edge of bat technology. Go Very, Very Deep with RockeTech.
NIW: $100-120

2008 TECHZILLA
08tz.jpg

TechZilla unleashes monster drives thanks to our new Groove Optimized System. The smooth, grooved ring around the end of the barrel and our new Lexan Bullet Proof Cap create a wider sweet spot, a sweeter feel and will make you a beast at the plate. It starts with our Weld-less Ergonomic Knob for the most comfortable swing. The Ultra-Thin Whip Handle provides better control. Our Taper Flex Technology harnesses vibration energy. The result? Sting-free, ball crushing contact for the inner beast in all of us. Our patented Power Arch Technology is the strongest support system known to man. We line the inside of our bats with arches that support the outer shell for superior performance and increased durability. This monster of a bat produces solid contact for harder line drives and deeper shots.
USED: $70-$90

Read Reviews!

2008 TECHZILLA FASTPITCH
2009tzfp-1.jpg

New for 2009! The 2009 Techzilla FP is the newest model added to the Anderson fastpitch softball line. It is the highest performing fastpitch bat on the market with the largest effective hitting area and sweetspot of any fastpitch bat. The Techzilla features Andersons patented Power Arch Technology which transfers the energy of the bat into the ball efficiently for added distance. The carefully spaced arches optimize barrel strength and elasticity. This provides the ultimate in multi-wall performance and durability. It also features the Ergonomic Knob, which was developed by orthopedic surgeons to alleviate hand trauma cased by bat on ball collisions. Its solid aluminum knob creates a balanced feel. With the Ultra Thin Whip Handle you will have the most comfortable swing possible with no sting or vibration. The Taper Flex Technology provides the optimal amount of flex, resulting in an unprecedented level of feel and performance. The Groove Optimeze System utilizes an extremely high strength groove that runs the circumference of the bat, locking the shell, sleeve and cap into place to increase performance and durability. The Techzilla is approved by all associations including ASA and comes with a full one year manufacturers warranty. Free Shipping! Features of 2009 Anderson Techzilla FP Softball Bat: * -10 Length to Weight Ratio * Balanced Feel * Bullet Proof Cap * Ergonomic Knob * Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer Warranty * Groove Optimized System * New and improved Groove Optimized System and Bullet Proof Cap * Power Arch Technology Provides Ultimate in Performance and Durability * Taper Flex Technology * The Largest Most Effective Hitting Area Ever * Ultra-Thin Whip Handle offers Superior Feel and No Sting *

2009 ROCKETECH FASTPITCH
2009rtfp.jpg

Following the success of Anderson's past models, the 2009 FP RockeTech is already getting rave reviews. Features a new Bullet Proof Cap and new Heat Transfer/Polyurethane Coating graphics. It has a great grip thanks to an Ultra-Thin Whip Handle and Weld-less Ergonomic Knob. Together they provide the perfect amount of flexibility and gives the hitter superior feel and performance. There is no need to worry about stinging because the Taper Flex Technology focuses the vibration into the collision between the bat and ball. Anderson's new Groove Optimized System around the end of the barrel, new Lexan* Bullet Proof Cap and Power Arch Technology combine to create a wider sweet spot, resulting in an optimal trampoline effect and increased performance. So, reach for the stars because your shots are going to be launched, just like a ROCKET!
NIW: $90-$110

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
2010 ROCKETECH
2010_rocketech.gif

New for 2010! Redesigned, the 2010 RockeTech Slow Pitch bat features added distance, a larger more forgiving sweet spot, new and improved features, and, best of all, NO BREAK IN PERIOD. The new DFXII aluminum alloy is specifically designed to transfer energy instead of absorbing it, resulting in the highest performing Slow Pitch bat on the diamond, bar none. The new RockeTech features a brand new Groove Optimized System which utilizes an extremely high-strength groove that runs the circumference of the bat, locking the shell, sleeve and cap into place therein decreasing vibration among the parts and creating a much stronger point for the barrel to flex from and in turn snap back into place much faster than ever before. Also new is the Bullet Proof Cap which is stronger and sturdier than ever before allowing barrel flex wider (bigger sweet spot) and deeper (more performance). The ultra thin handle increases whip action and bat speed. The Taper Flex Technology allows optimal flex and transfer of vibration energy promoting peak barrel performance and a sting free swing. The patented Power Arch Technology along the barrel and external multi-wall sleeve and the subtle arches under the outer sleeve promote plenty of flex and pop while increasing durability. The Rocketech Slow Pitch is approved by all associations including ASA and comes with a full one year manufacturer's warranty. With Anderson Bats, it's Game Improvement By Design!
Feel: Slightly end-loaded

2010 ROCKETECH FASTPITCH
rocketech-fp-647x69.gif

New for 2010! Reloaded and redesigned for 2010, the RockeTech FP is destined to continue its dominance on the diamond. Our patented Power-Arch Multi-wall Construction allows for maximum barrel elasticity to harness the energy present at contact, provide unrivaled performance, and deliver a solid feel throughout its life. The Taper Flex Technology provides the optimal amount of flex, resulting in an unprecedented level of feel and performance. Our new DFXII aluminum alloy is specifically designed to transfer energy instead of absorbing it, resulting in the highest performing fastpitch bat on the diamond, bar none. Every component on an Anderson bat provides the fastpitch player with game improvement technology. From the patented Ergonomic Knob to the Groove Optimized Assembly System, each performance component works synergistically to improve the fastpitch player's game through superior design. The Rocketech is approved by all associations including ASA and comes with a full one year manufacturer's warranty. With Anderson Bats, it's Game Improvement By Design!
Feel: Slightly end-loaded

2010 TECHZILLA
techzilla-sp-647x69.gif

Designed specifically for slowpitch softball. . . Combined, the proven Power Arch Multi-wall Construction, enhanced manufacturing accuracy, and easily identifiable new graphics deliver advanced performance to provide game improvement technology through superior design. Unlike composites that gradually rise to a short-lived maximum potential, our new DFXII alloy maintains superior performance and delivers a solid feel throughout its life. In the TechZilla SP, our attention to detail is demonstrated in the way that every component, every curve, every process and every detail is synergistically considered with game improvement performance in mind. The sum of these parts is the highest performing slowpitch bat in its category, bar none. Reloaded and redesigned for 2010, the TechZilla SP is destined to continue its dominance on the diamond!

2010 TECHZILLA FASTPITCH
techzilla-fp-647x69.gif

Designed specifically for fastpitch softball . . . Combined, the proven TechZilla multi-wall technology, enhanced manufacturing accuracy, and easily identifiable new graphics deliver advanced performance to improve your game. High-performance through design. Every component on an Anderson bat provides the fastpitch player with game improvement technology. From the patented Ergonomic Knob to the Groove Optimized Assembly System, each performance component works synergistically to improve the fastpitch player’s game through superior design. Designed to improve the game of the largest number of fastpitch players. Rather than end-loaded, the TechZilla is handle-weighted to optimize the popular -10 swing weight by strategically positioning the center of mass to improve bat speed. Not subject to ASA’s composite bat performance limitations. Our new Diamond Flex X-Treme II (DFXII) aluminum alloy will never be banned because the composite material manufacturers can’t get it right. The newly re-engineered alloy brings unmatched performance and durability to an already proven product. Backed by Anderson’s exclusive "Proof is at the Plate" guarantee. Fastpitch players throughout the country have 30 days to discover that the TechZilla's performance is everything they wanted in a bat! Ask your local Anderson dealer to learn more.

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
2010 NANOTEK U-TRIP
nano1usssa.jpg

Photo courtesy of corncan1926

100+ MPH performance... right out of the wrapper! The NanoTek™ SP boasts a "Launch Pad" that spans most of the barrel and provides maximum performance across a much wider hitting area than any softball bat ever produced. The unprecedented strength of the revolutionary NanoTek™ Alloy allows us to build a bat with the thinnest wall in the game. Stronger and more flexible than steel and Titanium, the patented NanoTek™ technology utilizes the Hall-Petch Effect to create a "launch-pad" on the barrel that stores more energy at contact and delivers superior performance, improved feel and twice the effective hitting area of the competition. The Nanotek Launchpad creates a highly reactive hitting area while putting the weight directly behind the ball and strategically placing counteractive weight to optimize MOI.

The design is the result of a decade-old concept that was only made possible with the new material advancements. The Launchpad is a layer of super-hard, super-elastic material that is bonded at the atomic level over the entire effective hitting area. Because the Launchpad is harder and stronger it isolates the work area of the barrel from the underlying aluminum substrate shell. What that means is that, because of the isolation, the underlying shell does not retain the residual vibrational energy from the ball-bat impact that normally travels up and down the length of the bat and is lost in a typical single-piece-bat design, nor is the energy absorbed in the connection as it is in a two-piece-bat design. The energy is captured in the Launchpad section of the Nanotek bat and because the Launchpad has higher elasticity it allows a more efficient transfer of the energy to the flight of the ball. Because of the barrel isolation with unlike materials the effective hitting area is larger by more than double. Unlike composites that gradually rise to a short-lived maximum potential, the NanoTek™ SP has no break-in period, maintaining 100+ MPH performance and delivering a solid feel throughout its life.

Read reviews!
Read the official NanoTek specs!http://www.andersonbat.com/2010-nanotek_sp.asp

2010 NANOTEK ASA
NanoASA.jpg

The unprecedented strength of the revolutionary NanoTek™ Alloy allows us to build a bat with the thinnest walls in the game. Our NanoTek™ Alloy creates a "launch-pad" on the barrel that stores more energy at contact and delivers composite-crushing performance, improved feel and twice the effective hitting area of the competition.

Unlike composites that gradually rise to a short-lived maximum potential, the NanoTek™ SPA has no break-in period, and is not subject to ASA's new composite bat performance limitations.

High-performance through design . . . Every component on an Anderson bat provides the player with game improvement technology. From the patented Ergonomic Knob to the Taper Flex Vibration Management System, each performance component works synergistically to improve the player's game through superior design.

Backed by Anderson's exclusive "Proof is at the Plate" program . . . Die-hard softball players through out the country have 30 days to discover that the NanoTek's™ performance is everything they wanted in a softball bat!
NIW: $105-$130

Read reviews!
Read the official NanoTek ASA specs!

2010 NANOTEK FASTPITCH
nanofp.jpg

Photo courtesy of NotoriousSports

NanoTek™ FP Fastpitch Bat: The Future . . .

The Anderson NanoTek™ all-metal bat is the equivalent-performance alternative to the extended break-in period and compromised durability of today's composite bats. By way of the Anderson LaunchPad™, the NanoTek™ product line-up offers superior performance right out of the wrapper without sacrificing the durability one would expect from a premium high-performance product.

The NanoTek™ product line is the first to include the Anderson LaunchPad™. The LaunchPad™ features the largest, most explosive, effective hitting area you will find on any bat anywhere in the game today. By elastically strengthening just the hitting area, and efficiently relocating the design captured weight right behind the ball, the LaunchPad™ is allowed to flex in unison with the underlying aluminum shell. Crafted by artisans, the NanoTek™ has the strongest, most forgiving, and yet the most reactive barrel in the game with no break-in required.

The NanoTek™ bat is a working example of Anderson's position in the light vs. heavy bat debate. The highly reactive Anderson LaunchPad™ concept allows considerable design latitude with respect to the balance and feel of the bat. Every feature of The NanoTek™ is designed to provide every hitter the ultimate in performance. The Ergonomic Knob, the toughened TrueFlex™ End Cap, the Taper-Flex Contour, and the Anderson LaunchPad™ are synergistic components designed to improve performance by distributing the movable weight where it will do the most good -- directly behind the ball at contact.

Backed by Anderson's exclusive "Risk Free Demo" program . . . die-hard softball players throughout the country have 30 days to discover that the NanoTek's™ performance is everything they wanted in a fastpitch bat!
Available Lengths: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
All bats -10 weighting
NIW: $105-$120
Read the official NanoTek Fastpitch specs!
http://andersonbat.com/2011-nanotek_fp.asp

2011 KSP
2011ksp.jpg

Anderson has raised the bar once again when it comes to alloy bats with the release of their exclusive KX Series. The future of alloy bats starts with Anderson, and it starts with the K Series KSP Slow Pitch Softball Bat. Anderson has always been an industry leader in innovation and technology and the new KX Series takes that trend to the next level. Designed specifically for slow pitch softball the Single-wall Construction, enhanced manufacturing, accuracy and easily identifiable new graphics, the KSP has it all. The new KXTM Series Alloy is one of a kind and required a redesign of the bat shape to optimize Moment of Inertia (MOI). Optimizing the MOI makes it possible to swing the bat faster with less effort. The alloy has a greater yield value and added strength that allows a more responsive and larger Effective Hitting Area (EHA). The Ultra Thin Whip Handle and the SG-1 Sport Grip combine for added comfort with every swing. The Ergonomic Weldless Knob and Taper Flex Vibration System help to reduce sting after contact. The energy transfer efficiency equals better performance and provides the edge every player needs to compete effectively at the highest levels. Faster bat speed plus heavier overall weight equals surefire higher performance, every time. Anderson has always been a believer in "Game Improvement by Design", and that is definitely true with this bat. This bat is backed by Anderson’s 30 day exclusive “Proof is at the Plate” program. It also comes with a full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty.

From Steven Anderson: "The K series will replace the PyroTechs. K = Kinetic Exchange. The difference is a brand new alloy that includes a whole different type of grain refinement element (does the same thing as scandium without causing more brittleness) that makes it more resilient under higher loads and more responsive under average bat speeds. The structure of the bat has been altered to maximize the new mechanical properties of the material and maximize the added flexural response. The structural design utilizes what we've learned about improving MOI for added batspeed. The bat will keep the excellent durability of the PyroTech with added performance and better mid-speed responsiveness. And obviously it will feature the signature Anderson components like the small knob, thin handle, TruFlex Cap, and TaperFlex Contour."
Approved Associations: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
NIW: $100-$115

Read the official KSP specs!http://andersonbat.com/2011-ksp.asp

2011 KFP
2011kfp.jpg

The knowledge we have acquired in years of manufacturing Multi-Wall bats has enabled us to reach a pinnacle in Single-Wall technology and performance, and diamond sports enthusiasts throughout the country will immediately notice a difference.

The distance a ball travels is a result of the potential energy redirected at contact. Our Acoustic Enhancement Technology (AET) effectively absorbs offensive sound waves without affecting the bat's productive vibrational energy. The result is the unique Anderson "crack" instead of the annoying, and inefficient, "ping".

Combined with our TruFlex™ end cap, signature TaperFlex™ Contour, Ultra-Thin Whip Handle, and Ergonomic Knob, the KFP technology works synergistically to produce the most comfortable swing in the game.

Play with it or against it…
Approved Associations: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
NIW: $100-$115

Read the official KFP specs!http://andersonbat.com/2011-kfp.asp

2011 ROCKETECH SLOWTPITCH
2011rtspxxx.jpg

New for 2011! Redesigned, the 2011 RockeTech SP Slow Pitch bat features added distance, a larger more forgiving sweet spot, new and improved features, and, best of all, NO BREAK IN PERIOD. The new DFXII aluminum alloy is specifically designed to transfer energy instead of absorbing it, resulting in the highest performing Slow Pitch bat on the diamond, bar none.

The new RockeTech features a brand new Groove Optimized System which utilizes an extremely high-strength groove that runs the circumference of the bat, locking the shell, sleeve and cap into place therein decreasing vibration among the parts and creating a much stronger point for the barrel to flex from and in turn snap back into place much faster than ever before.

Also new is the Bullet Proof Cap which is stronger and sturdier than ever before allowing barrel flex wider (bigger sweet spot) and deeper (more performance). The ultra thin handle increases whip action and bat speed. The Taper Flex Technology allows optimal flex and transfer of vibration energy promoting peak barrel performance and a sting free swing. The patented Power Arch Technology along the barrel and external multi-wall sleeve and the subtle arches under the outer sleeve promote plenty of flex and pop while increasing durability. The Rocketech Slow Pitch is approved by all associations including ASA and comes with a full one year manufacturers warranty. With Anderson Bats, it's Game Improvement By Design!

• TruFLex End Cap
  • DFXII Alloy
  • Ergonomic Knob
  • External Multi-Wall Design
  • Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer Warranty
  • Larger More Forgiving Sweet Spot
  • Made In the USA
  • New and improved Groove Optimized System and Bullet Proof Cap
  • No Break In Period
  • Power Arch Technology Provides Ultimate in Performance and Durability
  • Taper Flex Technology
  • Ultra-Thin Whip Handle offers Superior Feel and No Sting

Read the official RockeTech specs!http://andersonbat.com/2011-rocketech_sp.asp

2011 ROCKETECH FASTPITCH
2011rtfp-1.jpg

New early release 2011 Model! Reloaded and redesigned for 2011, the RockeTech FP is destined to continue its dominance on the diamond. Anderson's patented Power-Arch Multi-wall Construction allows for maximum barrel elasticity to harness the energy present at contact, provide unrivaled performance, and deliver a solid feel throughout its life. The Taper Flex Technology provides the optimal amount of flex, resulting in an unprecedented level of feel and performance. The new DFXII aluminum alloy is specifically designed to transfer energy instead of absorbing it, resulting in the highest performing fastpitch bat on the diamond, bar none.

Every component on an Anderson bat provides the fastpitch player with game improvement technology. From the patented Ergonomic Knob to the Groove Optimized Assembly System, each performance component works synergistically to improve the fastpitch players game through superior design. The Rocketech is approved by all associations including ASA and comes with a full one year manufacturer's warranty.

With Anderson Bats, it's Game Improvement By Design!

Read the official RockeTech Fastpitch specs!

2011 TECHZILLA
2001tzspxxx.jpg

Photo courtesy of BigBL87

Designed specifically for slowpitch softball . . . combined, the proven PowerArch™ multi-wall Construction, synergistically designed barrel and components, and easily identifiable graphics deliver advanced performance to provide game improvement technology through superior design.

Unlike composites that gradually rise to a short-lived maximum potential, our new custom alloy maintains superior performance and delivers a solid feel throughout its life.

In the TechZilla, our attention to detail is demonstrated in the way that every component, every curve, every process and every detail is synergistically considered with game improvement performance in mind. The sum of these parts is the highest performing slowpitch bat in its category, bar none.

Read the official TechZilla specs!http://andersonbat.com/2011-techzilla_sp.asp

2011 TECHZILLA FASTPITCH
2011tzfp.jpg

Designed specifically for fastpitch softball . . . combined, the proven PowerArch™ Technology, synergistically designed barrel and components, and easily identifiable graphics deliver advanced performance to provide game improvement technology through superior design.

Unlike composites that gradually rise to a short-lived maximum potential, our new custom alloy maintains superior performance and delivers a solid feel throughout its life.

In the TechZilla, our attention to detail is demonstrated in the way that every component, every curve, every process and every detail is synergistically considered with game improvement performance in mind. The sum of these parts is the highest performing bat in its category, bar none.

Read the official TechZilla Fastpitch specs!

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
2012 ROCKETECH
2012rtsp-1.jpg

NIW: $120-$150
USED: $80-$95

2012 TECHZILLA
2012tzsp-1.jpg

2012 IGNITE
2012igsp.jpg

2012 ROCKETECH FASTPITCH
2012rtfp-1.jpg

NIW: $105-$125
USED: $85-$100

2012 TECHZILLA FASTPITCH
2012tzfp-1.jpg

2012 IGNITE FASTPITCH
2012igfp.jpg

2012 NANOTEK ALPHA
nta-1.jpg

Bat Configuration: Two-piece Singlewall, 100% Metal Alloy Barrel, Composite FlexLink™ Handle
Feel: Balanced, Stiff Handle
NIW: $130-$150

2012 NANOTEK OMEGA
IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

Bat Configuration: Two-piece Singlewall, 100% Metal Alloy Barrel, Composite FlexLink™ Handle
Feel: End-loaded, Stiff Handle
NIW: $130-$150

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
2013 ROCKETFLEX
2013rf_zps6bf8bbfa.jpg

The Anderson RocketFlex SP combines the PowerArch – exterior sleeve – multi-wall design of the legendary RockeTech with the new FlexLink composite handle. The combination of the PowerArch and FlexLink technologies is a recipe for the long ball. The combined technologies provide unmatched feel, superior performance and a uniquely endloaded hitting experience. The RocketFlex is uniquely endloaded to take advantage of the improved batspeed that inertial weight adds and the performance and feel that inspires the confidence to go deep. Nothing feels quite like being your own RBI.

Bat Configuration: Two-piece Multiwall (External sleeve), 100% Metal Alloy Barrel, Composite FlexLink™ Handle
Feel: Slightly End-loaded, Stiff Handle

2013 ROCKETFLEX FASTPITCH
rocketflex-fp-660x82.jpg

The Anderson RocketFlex FP combines the PowerArch – exterior sleeve – multi-wall design of the legendary RockeTech with the new FlexLink composite handle. It’s lighter than the RockeTech FP and is easily swung by smaller players. The combined PowerArch and the FlexLink technologies provide the kind of performance that motivates a young fastpitch player and instills confidence. Everybody knows that confidence wins ballgames.

Bat Configuration: Two-piece Multiwall (External sleeve), 100% Metal Alloy Barrel, Composite FlexLink™ Handle
Feel: Slightly End-loaded, Stiff Handle

2013 FLEXZILLA
2013flexzilla_zps5dc14263.jpg

Photo courtesy of Joker

The Anderson FlexZilla SP combines the PowerArch – interior sleeve – multi-wall design of the legendary TechZilla with the new FlexLink composite handle. The combination of the PowerArch and FlexLink technologies is a recipe for the long ball. The combined technologies provide unmatched feel, superior performance and a uniquely balanced hitting experience. It’s uniquely balanced to take advantage of the improved batspeed that improved MOI adds and the performance and feel that inspires the confidence to go deep. This bat may be new, but it won’t stay a secret for long!

Bat Configuration: Two-piece Multiwall (Internal sleeve), 100% Metal Alloy Barrel, Composite FlexLink™ Handle

2013 FLEXZILLA FASTPITCH
flexzilla-fp-660x82.jpg

The Anderson FlexZilla FP combines the PowerArch – interior sleeve – multi-wall design of the legendary TechZilla FP with the new FlexLink composite handle. The -11 drop weight is lighter than the TechZilla FP and is easily swung by smaller players. The combined technologies of the PowerArch interior multi-wall barrel design and the FlexLink composite handle provide performance at the cutting edge of legal with a feel that inspires confidence. This bat may be new, but it won’t stay a secret for long!

Bat Configuration: Two-piece Multiwall (Internal sleeve), 100% Metal Alloy Barrel, Composite FlexLink™ Handle

Last edited:

zonk55

Addicted to Softballfans
Kid: The 2003 pyrotech that you show just after the flextech is not correct. It is the 2006 pyrotech. There was no pyrotech until 2005. You have it listed.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Kid: The 2003 pyrotech that you show just after the flextech is not correct. It is the 2006 pyrotech. There was no pyrotech until 2005. You have it listed.

I'm getting conflicting information on this. I believe tumblebug gave me that date.

:confused:

Joker

suggestion for this, put which ones are banned in ASA. even i still get confused on which ones are

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
suggestion for this, put which ones are banned in ASA. even i still get confused on which ones are

Wellllll... none of the bats were ever BANNED from ASA. The ones you're referring to (I believe), such as the RocketTech Reloaded and the TechZilla Reborn, are Utrip bats, and thus, were never meant for ASA play to begin with.

I'll see what I can do, though!

Joker

Wellllll... none of the bats were ever BANNED from ASA. The ones you're referring to (I believe), such as the RocketTech Reloaded and the TechZilla Reborn, are Utrip bats, and thus, were never meant for ASA play to begin with.

I'll see what I can do, though!

true there are none that have an ASA stamp and not allowed, but they are banned in ASA

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
true there are none that have an ASA stamp and not allowed, but they are banned in ASA

Hmm, I'm looking at the ASA Non-Approved list and I don't see any Anderson bats on there.

Am I totally misunderstanding what you're saying?

Maybe it's time for coffee...

Joker

Hmm, I'm looking at the ASA Non-Approved list and I don't see any Anderson bats on there.

Am I totally misunderstanding what you're saying?

Maybe it's time for coffee...

the 2 bats you listed are not allowed in ASA right? the assumption from most people, i think, is that all andersons are ok to use in ASA.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
the 2 bats you listed are not allowed in ASA right? the assumption from most people, i think, is that all andersons are ok to use in ASA.

Ah, ok. I see your point. I'm adding things to the guide now which should clear this up. Thank you for holding! We ask that you please bear with us during these difficult times.

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
ya676eg

Anybody ever figure out what the deal was with the white Techwrap? I remember somebody had one in the bay area.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
White TechWrap? Is that for real? The photo looks strange... like it's a negative of a different photo or something.

You got any more pix?

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
That's the only one I had. I found it on eBay years ago. I know it's real however because there was a guy that used to swing it on the Pennisula. I always thought it was a PST until I got close to it.

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
ya676eg

Anybody ever figure out what the deal was with the white Techwrap? I remember somebody had one in the bay area.

We made a bunch of color combination samples that were all hittable bats. someone broke into our warehouse and stole a whole bunch of stuff, including those bats. That person did some time behind his B&E but every once in a while we still see the bats. You have a photo here of just such a bat.