Anderson fungo bat !!!!!

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Someone on here has one...to probably. I thought jaj23 had one as well, but I could be wrong.

There wasn't anything particularly special about them, IIRC.

kidknapp

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone on here has one...to probably. I thought jaj23 had one as well, but I could be wrong.

There wasn't anything particularly special about them, IIRC.

I thought they had a RT like barrel sleeve...like the original RT bats, just shorter

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
The multiwall fungo bat bat was built for me and only six were made. There is a singlewall fungo bat we built to give to coaches. We built 324 of those. I have a multiwall fungo with a titanium sleeve. There is only one of those. That bat is freaking unbelievable! I also have two, one hand fungo, multiwall with titanium sleeve. I used it to hit infield one handed wearing a glove.

kidknapp

Addicted to Softballfans
The multiwall fungo bat bat was built for me and only six were made. There is a singlewall fungo bat we built to give to coaches. We built 324 of those. I have a multiwall fungo with a titanium sleeve. There is only one of those. That bat is freaking unbelievable! I also have two, one hand fungo, multiwall with titanium sleeve. I used it to hit infield one handed wearing a glove.

Do you want to sell one of the multi wall bats ?

How about posting up one pics

Hanks a lot

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
Do you want to sell one of the multi wall bats ?

How about posting up one pics

Hanks a lot

No, I don't want to sell them. I only have one of each. They all have my name engraved on them so no one steals them. No one would be willing to pay what they are worth to me. Besides, I don't want to lose my Fungo Golf driver! Let me see if I can make Dropbox work for a photo . . .

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
1920165_10152256140778605_227725021_n.jpg

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
Fun fact: In practice I hit a baseball over a 25 ft fence 340 ft from the plate from 10 ft behind the plate accidentally while hitting high fly balls for practice with the Ti multiwall fungo bat for the Junior Olympics team. I was throwing the ball up and hitting it like normal. It was so amazing we stopped practice to measure.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Fun fact: In practice I hit a baseball over a 25 ft fence 340 ft from the plate from 10 ft behind the plate accidentally while hitting high fly balls for practice with the Ti multiwall fungo bat for the Junior Olympics team. I was throwing the ball up and hitting it like normal. It was so amazing we stopped practice to measure.

that's the part of my comment that = disgusting :)

Greenmonsters

Addicted to Softballfans

Do you think Frisco could reach the OF grass with it?

tumblebug

My name is NEO!

that's the part of my comment that = disgusting :)

Do you think Frisco could reach the OF grass with it?

If we let him hit from the pitcher's mound . . .

Last edited: