Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
I can see Steven raking, looking at the rake, thinking
this thing needs some design changes........... Better raking through design improvement, LOL!!!!!!!

Steven, the wold need an improved design OG Nano, lets do it!!!!!!!!!! I want that Omega barrell huge sweet spot and EL feel in a one piece single wall come on Chief!!!!!

I'd be happy with a new "old" design nano

sleepin4matty

Management Material
how many of you guys have hit the new .52 ASA balls with the OG Nano? How's the performance? I'm curious to see if I could sneak in a Nano SP into my ASA league. I'm currently using the Anderson Flex and my ears hurt from all the pinging

jaj23

Eye Baller
how many of you guys have hit the new .52 ASA balls with the OG Nano? How's the performance? I'm curious to see if I could sneak in a Nano SP into my ASA league. I'm currently using the Anderson Flex and my ears hurt from all the pinging

As soon as the .52s came out I noticed an immediate difference in pop with the Nano. It was much better than the composites. Also, the ball doesn't feel mushy off the Nano...it's a crisp thwack...feels like a .44. Same goes when it is 118° and the .44s are even soft.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Nano is still the best one-piece singlewall out there, for both 44's & 52's. Both my OG SP & SPA hit the 52's extremely well. I wouldn't go as far to say it outperforms composites as composites will always have an advantage when it comes to the "sweetspot" and (at least for me) I can still hit a 52 farther & more consistently with either my Mako Torq or HD52. Greatest thing about the 52's is they really extend the life of a metal bat.

suthrner

Church League Allstar

Traded the sp for an spa locally so you're in luck.

20151217_220656_zpsgyi6o8oh.jpg

20151217_220732_zpshyveobwm.jpg

20151217_220715_zpsnt0mrieu.jpg

mossman

That's how we dooze it!

Farthest ball(which is the 52) I've hit in 2 years, is with my ASA Nano.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
More like a few dollars too high on the price I want to pay ;)

UNLIKE SOME i ACTUALLY HAVE A USE FOR MY OG NANO MATT. i NEED MONEY BUT AM NOT GONNA GIVE MINE AWAY, i WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU AND ME, REALLY HAPPIER TO KEEP IT BUT GLAD YOU GOT ONE AND A GREAT DEAL!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
UNLIKE SOME i ACTUALLY HAVE A USE FOR MY OG NANO MATT. i NEED MONEY BUT AM NOT GONNA GIVE MINE AWAY, i WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU AND ME, REALLY HAPPIER TO KEEP IT BUT GLAD YOU GOT ONE AND A GREAT DEAL!

I still have and swing both of these. I just found out that another So Cal senior league allows two piece single walls so may get to use my Nano Omega! I just gotta get picked up by someone who hasn't seen me play lately

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
If the whole Nanotech concept was actually that much better other companies would have employed and improved the tech by now.