Anderson Rocketech CK , Techzilla, TPS HX2, Demarini F4, Doublewall Distance, Vexxum

wgilbert21

Starting Player
Got some metals not being used mainly looking for cash but I would be interested in White steels,Easton STZ1, mizuno crush or fury (yes I know it's composite) If my prices are way off just let me know

Demarini Vexxum 34/28 - very used -$35
Demarini Doublewall Distance 34/27??? No sticker weight on it and a strange dent where end cap meets the barrel will take picture if your interested - $35
TPS H2 XXL 34/28 - used about 25 hits in BP -$60
Anderson Rocketech CK 34/26 - nice condition end cap is solid and pins are good -$80
Demarini F4 34/28 -no grip $50 SOLD
Anderson Techzilla 34/27 - does rattle a lot I actually never used this bat but picked it up in a trade on here . Was going to try to marine epoxy the end cap as a precaution but just never got around to it. I would only trade this to someone who is willing to chance that this bat may or may not hold up very long .I have only had one other Anderson being the Rocketech CK so I am not familiar with how well the end cap is held on once you can hear pins rattling inside which is also why I never personally swing it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

sleepin4matty

Management Material
The pin rattling around inside isn't a big deal. there's a few videos on youtube on how to repair that issue. pins can easily be purchased at a hardware store if needed

wgilbert21

Starting Player
Anyone need some metals??? If prices are off just let me know I have some new metal on the way and the wife is making me clear out what I do not use.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah a hammer, a punch, and a hardware store roll pin is all it needs. The question is, did someone alter the bat or did the pin fall in on its own? Could go either way.

wgilbert21

Starting Player
To be honest I have no idea. I did receive the bat on trade here But I trust he did not alter it him self or had any knowledge of it being altered and to be honest why alter a bat and leave the pins in it rattling around??? I only listed it as a trade because I myself do not feel comfortable selling something of questionable durability but now I may just open it up and take a look inside to see if it has been altered and if it hasn't I'll just try to replace the pins like you have said and use it as a team bat until it cracks.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
It's probably not altered. That's a defect that occurred occasionally on stock bats. I'm just imagining a guy knocking the pins in, pulling the cap, doing whatever docs do to Andersons, and then when they went to pin the cap back on, if it wasn't perfectly aligned, the first pin could have made the hole a little a bigger while aligning the cap. The other ones go in smoothly and a few hundred swings later the first pin falls in. I really have no idea if pulling those pins tends to increase the likely hood of them falling into the bat or not, and I do know that it was known to happen from time to time on bats that people said were stock. The bat is most likely stock.