For Sale Anderson Techzilla CK

gotigersgo

Addicted to Softballfans
Bought new in 2006. 27 oz. 600-700 swings. Small rattle inside. Good solid bat.

Asking $50 shipped. Sold to krunchyfrogg

CIMG2694.jpg

CIMG2696.jpg

CIMG2698.jpg

CIMG2699.jpg

CIMG2701.jpg

Last edited:

gotigersgo

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I bought new from ebay. Are you referring to the holes at the end of the barrel? I always wondered what those were there for. It looks like I won't get any interest on this bat, so I may just end up keeping it and using it for BP.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Well, you said you're the og owner (you bought it new), yet a new TZCK only comes with three pins. Something isn't adding up.

This is incorrect.

Some of the bats had extra pins put in by Anderson. It's totally legit. I will try and find the thread where this is talked about.

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
These develop rattles?

They can. Rattles come from two places (I know of anyway) on an Anderson:

1) a pin broke off or slipped completely inside. This is bad and will negatively affect performance.

2) some glue broke off inside at the knob (the knob is glued to the handle). This is just a little annoying, but is otherwise fine.

gotigersgo

Addicted to Softballfans
Whatever the rattle is, it goes up and down the barrel. I haven't noticed a negative effect in performance, but maybe I'm just partial :) Lowered the price to $50 if anyone wants it.

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
Whatever the rattle is, it goes up and down the barrel. I haven't noticed a negative effect in performance, but maybe I'm just partial :) Lowered the price to $50 if anyone wants it.

PM sent. I'll take it (as long as you can see all the pins).

BTW, I have an OGRT with a glue rattle too. Hits great. I just have to make sure to keep it in the bag with a certain umpire who checks for rattles.

gotigersgo

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys. No waves or dents but payment already rec'd and bat is on the way to the post office!

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
There`ll be some waves, hopefully no dents after this weekend! :cool:

BTW, I`ve never swung a CK. Is the balance point/swing feel the same as with an OGTZ? I ask because I do pretty good with my 27oz OGTZ.

TIA

Last edited:

gotigersgo

Addicted to Softballfans
Hopefully someone else can answer since I've never swung any other Anderson bat. It was great for me when I used it. I used to get made fun of by my teammates for using it when they had their expensive Eastons, Mikens, and Demarinis, but they never complained about my batting average with it. I've never been a power hitter so I would always lead off, and this bat never let me down. In fact, I think my average has dipped down some because I hit one over with my Recoil last month, and now my dumb brain is telling me to hit homeruns, when I know I should be swinging level and hitting doubles.