Andy Purcell Genesis USSSA bat from 2021

jhitman

Does anyone know how to go about buying this bat? I have checked on all the web-sites and they are out of stock everywhere, even in Canada. Follow up, if they are all out of stock now, does anyone know if there is a target date that they will be back in stock?

Thank you!

2SONS2907

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a chance at this point. The models that are coming out are the new tech. I just got lucky last week and got a Iron Man genesis 28 ounce for $231. Had about 50 hits on it. Whatever reason the person just didn’t want it. $200 Before tax and shipping. Pure luck

jhitman

Thanks for the offer, but I usually swing a 26 ounce. Do you know if they are going to re-stock this bat at any time?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the offer, but I usually swing a 26 ounce. Do you know if they are going to re-stock this bat at any time?
Not if you want that exact bat. They've already come out with the new stuff, and I'd assume there will be a 2022 version, but I doubt they'll release that one . Might be able to find a Sanchez, just slightly less endload.

jhitman

Not if you want that exact bat. They've already come out with the new stuff, and I'd assume there will be a 2022 version, but I doubt they'll release that one . Might be able to find a Sanchez, just slightly less endload.

Do you happen to know if the 2022 version will be the exact same specs as the APG?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you happen to know if the 2022 version will be the exact same specs as the APG?
I do not, and I don't think they've released one with the same endload yet. I assume they will, but haven't seen it yet. The Everett is same endload as the Sanchez from last year, and Marshburn is like the lady geny. Apg is all we're waiting on.

jhitman

I do not, and I don't think they've released one with the same endload yet. I assume they will, but haven't seen it yet. The Everett is same endload as the Sanchez from last year, and Marshburn is like the lady geny. Apg is all we're waiting on.

Will softball fans be getting the APG in stock at some point? I usually buy all of my bats on here.