Another bat question

34blast

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in a tournament coming up and have not played at all this year. I haven't played regularly in a while. I'm going to hit up the used section here, but wanted to get some suggestions. In the past, I've done fine with any bat, but none of mine have the new USSSA stamp. I used to hit a home run every couple of games not intentionally just happens. They are usually to center, right center or right down the left field line. I'm not sure why, I don't think it ever is left center home run. I like to go to right in certain situations, so I think I like a bit bigger barrel. I don't have much break in time, so I will look at used or something that takes minimal break in.

28 or 27 ounce
Slight end load .5 probably
13-14 inch barrel
ball will be 52 something, sorry haven't played in a while, I think it was 275, but can't remember. I remember the ball last year have odd bounces. I smashed one on the ground and it took one small bounce then went way over the shortstops head.
Must have the new USSSA stamp
not 1 piece
My old preferences was Miken, Easton and Dimarini in that order. I used to also use Combat FLs, but I think I would prefer a slight end load now versus a Max end load
I recollect liking the flanged handle on the end, but thin in the right hand

Joe500

Starting Player
I'm in a tournament coming up and have not played at all this year. I haven't played regularly in a while. I'm going to hit up the used section here, but wanted to get some suggestions. In the past, I've done fine with any bat, but none of mine have the new USSSA stamp. I used to hit a home run every couple of games not intentionally just happens. They are usually to center, right center or right down the left field line. I'm not sure why, I don't think it ever is left center home run. I like to go to right in certain situations, so I think I like a bit bigger barrel. I don't have much break in time, so I will look at used or something that takes minimal break in.

28 or 27 ounce
Slight end load .5 probably
13-14 inch barrel
ball will be 52 something, sorry haven't played in a while, I think it was 275, but can't remember. I remember the ball last year have odd bounces. I smashed one on the ground and it took one small bounce then went way over the shortstops head.
Must have the new USSSA stamp
not 1 piece
My old preferences was Miken, Easton and Dimarini in that order. I used to also use Combat FLs, but I think I would prefer a slight end load now versus a Max end load
I recollect liking the flanged handle on the end, but thin in the right hand

I got a used 2018 Easton Fire Flex 27oz endload. 300-400 swings. PM me

Aziatik

If you can get your hands on one, send a private message to milocoman asking about the softball fans wildfireflex in a 27.5...should hit the spot for your needs. I know a guy that has a couple of 27.5oz red nautalai for sale cheap as well, those do very well against those 52s, very very well.