Another best bat thread

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
I need a USSSA stamped bat for a new league i'm playing in. Up until now i've only played ASA.

Heres some details about what i like in a bat.

1. I don't like two piece bats (i've tried different mutants,stealths and demarinis over the years and have never liked any of them)

2. Needs to be endloaded (i like the Miken and combat end loads)

3. No Worths (i havent swing a worth in 4 or 5 years but they really didn't suit me then)

Last year with the new ASA stamps i swung a Derby Boys ASA and liked it. I haven't swung any of the other new ASA stamped stuff.

Before the new stamp i swung an OG Anti virus, NRG 500 and a Reap2. The NRG was my gamer 90% of the time for about 5 years.

Any suggestions?

bwillet03

Addicted to Softballfans
New Miken Izzy psycho if u want hot out of the wrapper. Easton L2 or L5 if you want a bat that's going to last and get Hot over time.

leth2al

Extra Hitter
You just answered your own question. One piece, like the Miken end load, no Worths. Gotta get the psycho. The L2 is good as well and more durable.

bwillet03

Addicted to Softballfans
Either year on the psycho this years may be more durable but I think it's still to early to tell but both are g2g out if the wrapper. I have last years L2 with over 1,500 hits all webbed up and I love it I'm sure this years is just as good plus come with the 1 year warranty rather then last years 6 months. Thing with the Easton's is you need to put time into them but once you get past the break in period there hard to put down. Hope this helps