Another no show

princey22

Garth Steidl <[email protected]> wrote:
I will take it. I will send you a money order
tomorrow, or do you take Paypal?

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I got this email about 2 weeks ago and told about 4 guys the bat was sold. I wait 5 days for the money and it never shows. I send the guy another email and no response. What would've happened if I sent the bat? I'm just really frustrated because this is the FOURTH guy in a row to do this to me. Let's be men and if we change our minds be man enough to respond. 90% of the guys on here do great deals. The other 10% ruin it for everybody else. My two cents.

Brett

WildeBeast

princey22 said:
Garth Steidl <[email protected]> wrote:
I will take it. I will send you a money order
tomorrow, or do you take Paypal?

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I got this email about 2 weeks ago and told about 4 guys the bat was sold. I wait 5 days for the money and it never shows. I send the guy another email and no response. What would've happened if I sent the bat? I'm just really frustrated because this is the FOURTH guy in a row to do this to me. Let's be men and if we change our minds be man enough to respond. 90% of the guys on here do great deals. The other 10% ruin it for everybody else. My two cents.

Brett

This is very surprising, I have done many deals with Garth over the last few years.
All have been A++.
Garth is in Canada though and their Postal Service flat out SUCKS!

He has always been one of the solid guys on the Mohr board.

debug34

WildeBeast said:
This is very surprising, I have done many deals with Garth over the last few years.
All have been A++.
Garth is in Canada though and their Postal Service flat out SUCKS!

He has always been one of the solid guys on the Mohr board.
Not to take sides,but I had a 14 day MO come out of there.....And from what I know of Garth he is top notch..but...he still should respond........Keith