another reason to hate Canada: Z2000 SE

CootersTowing

pacific northwest south of the 49th
The Canadian Special Edition z2000 is getting alot of good early reviews. And looks awesome. Looks way better than the Cdn Catty.

It's endloaded like the green Z2000+. Maybe the same bat?

BehKcdrIMAEk6JE.jpg

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
I wonder. The new red canadian catty is the same as last year's by the way. I hope this blue one will be different

Jroby9

The Kid
I wonder. The new red canadian catty is the same as last year's by the way. I hope this blue one will be different

Everywhere I've seen has said last years Canadian Catty was LSX Composite and the new one is the 360 composite.

Jbird-21

Manager
They only did 600 pre-orders. Shipment should be going out to guys who pre ordered them sometime in the next two weeks. Just what I was told. We ordered 4 of them. Only EL VERSION.
AND THE CAN CATTY FEELS JUST LIKE A OG Z2k not the RI.

bonzer187

See Ya Ball
whatever company in canada that made this took note of the DTE run on the z2000 plus. All this will be is a repainted z2k re issue......

Odog

Addicted to Softballfans
As if..... its going to SUper balls inside of it and add 50' to your bombs. :) EH

tmatt11

team WTP
Is there any real info on this bat? What composite it's made from? Is it a ri or an og? I know there is the one video but the guy doesn't give his opinion. Just looking for more info please

Odog

Addicted to Softballfans
I was told by the vendor that it is 360 composite, no extra end load, same as the RI with a better paint scheme. So I bought a Canadian catty instead.

ccplayer24

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll probably take it to the Bay, im sure the suckers will be freakin out over them. Just sold my z+ for $440 lol

Odog

Addicted to Softballfans
Troy Lutz was the gentleman's name in Edmonton. he told me it was no different in terms of weighting (balance) than the RI.