Any BP on sundays near Covina, West Covina, La Puente, Baldwin Park, Azusa ????

BadAzzAlex

Addicted to Softballfans
Any BP on sundays near Covina, West Covina, La Puente, Baldwin Park, Azusa ???? I rather do BP than play league in a sunday cause its the only free time ...etc

BadAzzAlex

Addicted to Softballfans
Mon-thurs both of my kids have mma, tball, and softball 5:15-8:15pm I'm busy with kids and I play ball on Thursday's (I can make most of my 7-10games and play fridays

dmk15

Addicted to Softballfans
Any BP on sundays near Covina, West Covina, La Puente, Baldwin Park, Azusa ???? I rather do BP than play league in a sunday cause its the only free time ...etc

LMK if u set something up, ill be down to hit sunday AM...

I was trying to do something in chino
What day are u free during the week?

im off tuesday this week if your down ?

BadAzzAlex

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok ... hopefully we can get some people to come I out ..I think Irwindale park is a nice to do bp

dmk15

Addicted to Softballfans
never played there before but passed by & seen it, seems like a pretty big field...

BadAzzAlex

Addicted to Softballfans
Who ever wants to do BP PM (with cell number)me and I'll get back to you on Saturday and see if we have enough ... i mostly want to work on my infielding and I'll get my pitching net so we can hit everywhere without saying sorry..lol

BadAzzAlex

Addicted to Softballfans
U pitching first then so I can work on my line drives over the pitchers head and u can use the Tee ...lol