any good reviews on the sp13b1?

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Was planning on hitting mine today but it was freaking raining when I woke up. I was beyond pissed.

hitmen5

Extra Hitter
I hit one tonight in the cage and it felt just as good as my st100 right out of the wrapper. Got about 50 cuts on it tonight that was it, trying to break in my st100 right now

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit one tonight in the cage and it felt just as good as my st100 right out of the wrapper. Got about 50 cuts on it tonight that was it, trying to break in my st100 right now

This is what I want to hear. It feels pretty similar to me. Maybe a tad bit end load feel. It weighs exactly what my st100 weighs with vrs grip and knob cuff. 28.35 on both. Virtually the same balance points

bird25

34/30 Club #25
man this bat must not be very popular. not one review

They came out after the L1 and L2 so my bat buying money was gone and I think people waiting for returns got the Ls instead.

St100 is my fav for utrip so I'm eagerly awaiting some of these being available in 30 oz.

hitmen5

Extra Hitter
This is what I want to hear. It feels pretty similar to me. Maybe a tad bit end load feel. It weighs exactly what my st100 weighs with vrs grip and knob cuff. 28.35 on both. Virtually the same balance points

I agree with the tad bit end load, Had to check to see if it was a 26 oz and not really a 27 just because it did feel a littler heavier than my st100

bfn18

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung a buddies NOW 27oz last night and felt a little light to me and swung balanced. I only took about 15 swings with it and felt pretty good with nice exit speed. For sure going to be a good bat as soon as it gets more hits on it.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
I have a 27oz and it feels pretty good. Have less than 50 swings on it and it will be my gamer once my ST100 NR goes.

squires01

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 26oz and it feels like a 27oz. Bat feels more mid loaded than balanced. I have put around 200 swings on it and the thing is very stiff and distance seems short. Interestingly enough this easton has a ping sound kinda like the TPS Z's. I am not impressed with this bat at all. When easton changed the warranty to 6 months I thought it would be hot out of the wrapper like the S2 I've swung which webbed up in 50 swings. At this time I feel like this bat is going to take a lot of work to get game ready.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
My 26oz feels just like the ST100 to me. I have only hit 52/300's with it but they were coming off just as good as my broken in ST100. It swung balanced but yes it does have a slight EL feel because of the long barrel. I can't wait to hit outside with some real balls!

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 26oz and it feels like a 27oz. Bat feels more mid loaded than balanced. I have put around 200 swings on it and the thing is very stiff and distance seems short. Interestingly enough this easton has a ping sound kinda like the TPS Z's. I am not impressed with this bat at all. When easton changed the warranty to 6 months I thought it would be hot out of the wrapper like the S2 I've swung which webbed up in 50 swings. At this time I feel like this bat is going to take a lot of work to get game ready.

I never heard any ping with mine. After about 200 swings it has a pretty loud crack to it

D.Morton

Addicted to Softballfans
I put about 150 on mine in a tunnel this past weekend. Towards the end the sound started to change and the exit speed seemed to pick up some. I think another 150-200 and it will be scary. Still a lil stiff but its getting better with every swing, my L1 was hotter out of the wrapper.