For Sale Any Interest in a Sea Eagle 380X Pro Kayak (Brand New In Box)

Bill From Hanov

Addicted to Softballfans
15284096_1670888489603736_7039789447378804726_n.jpg 15327515_1670888496270402_3436943461351952063_n.jpg 15285005_1670888486270403_2465530035242558187_n.jpg

We were Grand Prize winners in the latest Marlboro Contest and we won this Sea Eagle 380X Pro Kayak Package. We just got both boxes on Monday and really have no need for this Kayak.

She will get a 1099 on this to pay taxes, Marlboro deemed the value at $1,666.00 which is the cost on the Sea Eagle website.

We reside near Gettysburg, PA, hoping to find someone local so I can deliver it instead of shipping it.

We would like to get $1,000.00 for it ........

These are 2 large boxes, you need to register it for the full warranty !

Anyone interested, just message me .... Thanks

Country469

Are you gonna be using the profit from this to buy more cigs? IDK if I can participate knowing its gonna be going to kill someone. Also how many packs of reds does one have to smoke to get the kayack, is that like 4 million miles?

bndawgs

President-Elect
i wish marlboro still did the miles program. never smoked a cig in my life, but have tons of cool ****.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Pro Kayak
380XK_P.jpg

380x Explorer Hull$999
Two Tall Back Seats$198
Two 8' AB40 Paddles$190
Kayak Carry Bag$49
Two Kayak Stow Bags$42
A41 Foot Pump$39
Slide in Skeg$29
Repair Kit$15
Component Value
Shipping: (FREE if you order by Dec 25) $105
Total Value: $1,666
Package Price:
$1,099
Your Savings:
$567
Package price and FREE SHIPPING offer valid through Sunday, December 25, 2016
https://www.seaeagle.com/ExplorerKayaks/380x?keycode=GS&gclid=COSOztPK99ACFURrfgod5kwIGA

For something you got free, that's not much of a deal. Especially being winter. Been looking at the 370 which is about $300, but planning on spring unless we just stick to the SUP's.

Real talk, I'll give you $400. Not looking to spend the money right now, but for a good deal I will, wife complaints be damned.

AydenB00

The Rookie
Pro Kayak
380XK_P.jpg

380x Explorer Hull$999
Two Tall Back Seats$198
Two 8' AB40 Paddles$190
Kayak Carry Bag$49
Two Kayak Stow Bags$42
A41 Foot Pump$39
Slide in Skeg$29
Repair Kit$15
Component Value
Shipping: (FREE if you order by Dec 25) $105
Total Value: $1,666
Package Price:
$1,099
Your Savings:
$567
Package price and FREE SHIPPING offer valid through Sunday, December 25, 2016
https://www.seaeagle.com/ExplorerKayaks/380x?keycode=GS&gclid=COSOztPK99ACFURrfgod5kwIGA

For something you got free, that's not much of a deal. Especially being winter. Been looking at the 370 which is about $300, but planning on spring unless we just stick to the SUP's.

Real talk, I'll give you $400. Not looking to spend the money right now, but for a good deal I will, wife complaints be damned.

Real talk, why would the guy give it to you for free and have to pay some on top of it. don't be stupid

Country469

Real talk, why would the guy give it to you for free and have to pay some on top of it. don't be stupid

he's not going to owe over $400 in taxes

that's a fairly reasonable offer for someone trying to liquidate

poor time to sell that, shipping will be killer, and this is probably the worst place to try and sell something like that. Its a craigs list add all day long

stork

poor time to sell that, shipping will be killer, and this is probably the worst place to try and sell something like that. Its a craigs list add all day long
This.........and yes, CL is probably the better route
Not this. Whether it is too low, maybe. He can tell me to **** off and that is fine, but for my offer I would really take it. Especially if it say Malboro on the side of it...that I am not quite sure.

AydenB00

The Rookie

REALLY? you don't think this guy falls in the 25% tax bracket, and with shipping you answered it yourself. (hes getting 1099 on this)

AydenB00

The Rookie
This.........and yes, CL is probably the better route

Not this. Whether it is too low, maybe. He can tell me to **** off and that is fine, but for my offer I would really take it. Especially if it say Malboro on the side of it...that I am not quite sure.

Your offer would be him actually paying you to take it off his hands. Real talk

bndawgs

President-Elect
He could actually argue for a more reasonable value of the kayak to the IRS if he didn't want to get hit with the 1099 for the fullblown over the top retail price. He would just have to get a few price quotes from various retailers showing a lower price.

And yes, this needs to be posted on CL in the spring, not the dead of the winter. Unless he absolutely needs the money or wants to sell it for $400 and pay $150 in shipping.

Country469

REALLY? you don't think this guy falls in the 25% tax bracket, and with shipping you answered it yourself. (hes getting 1099 on this)

Marlboro give away, and trying to sell here and now, plays softball..........and you think thats a high tax bracket indictator?

Country469

And there is no way it would cost $150 to ship that unless you were completely careless and just called a freight company

stork

Your offer would be him actually paying you to take it off his hands. Real talk

To make things simple for you, I will just say "sure, I am paying to take off his hands". It's still costing me $400 at Christmas time with 3 feet of snow in the yard. Idgaf either way, but I would take it off his hands if it is beneficial to me otherwise I will buy the #370 for $300 whenever I really feel the want.
"No" is a complete sentence, that's all he needs say.

Country469

Accountants memorize tax brackets. Why would I? I'd also assume mine knows how to make this go away for me as well.

bndawgs

President-Elect
just guessed at shipping cost. i imagine this thing is pretty heavy. might only be $50 or $75, but i dont' really care

stork

I'd negotiate on shipping. Split it maybe. PP as goods with fees. I'm not completely unreasonable.

Country469

this site has shipping at 105 which means its marked up at least 10-15%

I could run an estimate via ups for you guys, but **** you guys

stork

Had some friends take whatever one they had in pretty high water which was dumb. Wrecked himself and his girl, lucky they didn't die. Bought the 370 and said it is pretty good but the water had gone down by then.
Everybody floats in the end.

stork

I'm gonna fly fish on my SUP next summer. Probably stick to lakes doing that cuz I get dumped enough as is let alone with gear. I could sit through the rapids, but what is the point?

Country469

Yall got way different water ways than us, plus I always pay a guide out there. Somewhere near Basalt we always go thats a gold medal place. Here I can keep 6 trouts to eat tho

stork

My PS3 is more a dvd/BR player than a game console. But maybe getting back to the oldies is more my speed. Have been getting back to the 80's and 90's music-wise since it was, well, better.
I want a new snowblower actually.