Any Leagues in the Ft. Wayne Indiana area?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm driving up from Texas to spend the week in Kendallville IN. I was seeing if there was any leagues I could pick up at while I was up there. Any web or FB sites that can lead me to someone I can get in touch with to find some games is what I'm looking for. I don't mind driving 45min to an 1hr around to play. Thanks

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
There should be some leagues there in Kendallville, there is also a pretty nice complex where they have leagues just about 20 minutes west of fort Wayne in Warsaw

I believe that complex if referred to as ccac of Warsaw or something similar, sorry but it have been a few years since I've play smoe tourney ball there.. Btw they also have tourneys there quite often.

Last edited:
There should be some leagues there in Kendallville, there is also a pretty nice complex where they have leagues just about 20 minutes west of fort Wayne in Warsaw

I believe that complex if referred to as ccac of Warsaw or something similar, sorry but it have been a few years since I've play smoe tourney ball there.. Btw they also have tourneys there quite often.

Thanks, I'll look into it. But I'll only be there for a week. So no tournaments while I'm there.

Last edited: